Kentucky Buildings Agency Sells $300M, With Plenty on the Way
- Kentucky deal waves 5% `magic wand' in front of supply-starved investors. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p9
Focuses on Kentucky State Property & Buildings Commission's issuance of $49 million of revenue and refunding bonds. Lead managers; Bond ratings; Steady retail demand for the bond issue; Bond yields.
- Kentucky Selects Team for $450 Million of Issuance Planned for Fiscal '04. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/13/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31656, p6
Kentucky in the week before June 13, 2003, selected the underwriting and bond counsel firms that will work on almost 450 million dollars of appropriation-backed bond issues for the State Property and Building Commission during the upcoming 2004 fiscal year. Proposed bond issues for fiscal 2004,...
- Kentucky Deal Jumps To $382M Low Interest Rates Spur Refunding Hike. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p1
Reports on the planned deal in the appropriation-backed debt of the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission. Risk in low interest rates; Refund of bonds; Targeted savings from the deal.
- Kentucky Buildings Agency to Complete $200 Million Sale Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p20
The article reports on the completion of the sale of at least $200 million bonds in Kentucky. The bonds are being sold through the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission and are expected to attract more buyers because of the rarity of the state's paper in the bond market. Proceeds from...
- Munis Mixed; BATA Sells $1.3 Billion of BABs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33208, p1
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. It highlights the selling of 1.3 billion dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) by the Bay Area Toll Authority, which would mature in 2049. Citi has set a 569 million of bonds for the California Health Facilities...
- Kentucky Agency's Sale Latest in State's $2B Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p3
Reports that the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission is finishing up the sale of about $230 million of bonds. Role of Peck Shaffer & Williams as the bond counsel in the deal; Use of the proceeds to fund several capital projects; Sale of appropriation-backed debt through several...
- KENTUCKY S&P Positive on State. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33070, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to its AA-minus issuer credit rating on Kentucky and said the state's outlook is positive. It also affirmed its A-plus rating and positive outlook on the Kentucky State Property and Building Commission's lease-backed debt....
- Kentucky Agency Dealing BABs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33207, p4
The article reports on the move of the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission to deal 383.3 million dollars of new-money lease revenue bonds which is expected to sell as taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) in the U.S. It states that the proceeds of the bonds will be used to fund...
- A Pair of Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports on the plan of Washington, D.C., to sell $315 million in new-money general obligation bonds in a pair of transactions beginning the first week of December 2003.