Easing Tax-Exempt Fears
- Taxes Act consolidation. // Accountancy;Dec1987, Vol. 100 Issue 1132, p52
Reports that the Income and Corporation Taxes Bill was given its first reading in Great Britain on October 28, 1987.
- Costs of Parliamentary Bill. // Accountancy;Apr1967, Vol. 78 Issue 884, p277
Answers a reader's question on whether the costs of a Parliamentary Bill should be disallowed for corporation tax purposes in Great Britain. Details of the case; Effects on the accounting sector; Policy implications on taxation.
- California's Water's-Edge Taxation of International Businesses: 2003 Update. Coffill, Eric J. // Tax Executive;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p382
Focuses on the position of California regarding taxation of international businesses. Types of entities included in the water's-edge election for the state's unitary method of taxation; Provisions of the section 936 of the California tax code; Role of the Senate Bill 1061 in water's-edge...
- Tax Package Short on Muni Provisions. Barnett, SusannaDuff // Bond Buyer;10/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31984, p1
Reports on the final details of the corporate tax bill in Washington. Creation of a temporary new class of environmental bonds; Ability of the Indian tribes to tax-exempt bonds as states and local government; Issuance of bonds for environment-friendly entertainment and resort facilities.
- Six economic development bills wait for governor's approval. M.M. // Caribbean Business;7/17/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p12
Reports on the need for governor's approval of economic development bills in Puerto Rico. Provision of the Prompt Payment Law; Legislative proposal to extend the tax benefit to corporations and partnerships; Enforcement of the Preference Law on government agencies for the acquisition of goods...
- 2014 budget bill corporate tax revenue target up HUF 38 bln from this year. // Hungary A.M.;10/1/2013, p3
The article offers information on the Hungarian 2014 budget bill which aims to increase corporate tax revenue by 38 billion Hungarian forints.
- Will Green Bonds Sprout? Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p1
Discusses the prospect of the approval of the proposal for the green bond, the corporate tax bill that contains numerous municipal bond-friendly provisions, in the U.S. Explanation concerning the creation of the green bond proposal of a new category of tax-exempt bonds for large...
- A New Idea For A Level Playing Field. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;2/7/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the bill introduced by Representative Wayne Harper that would eliminate franchise taxes on banks in Salt Lake City, Utah. Aid of the bill to satisfy bankers' efforts to achieve equal footing with the state's credit union; Impact of the bill on federal income tax exemption of the...
- Bond Provisions in Limbo as Work Halts on Corporate Tax Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;3/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31849, p5
Reports on the suspension of work on the corporate tax bill in the U.S. Senate after Republican leaders failed to cut off debate on a Democratic amendment to the proposed legislation. Impact of the bill on municipal bond provisions; Expectation of a substitute measure of the corporate tax bill;...