Project management activity pack
- Are competencies really as trouble-free as they sound? McHale, Jo // People Management;7/13/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p48
Evaluates Management Competency, a compact disc-read only memory (CD-ROM) software for Human Resources Management strategies by Fenman Training. Comments of Management Competency users on the product; Advantages of using the Management Competency; Features and functions of Management Competency.
- Fully booked for study. // People Management;1/9/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p45
Reports on the release of books on key management challenges by Denman Training.
- Training the trainer. // People Management;5/2/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p43
Presents information on various training programmes for trainers. Motivational training techniques of Corporate Training; Involvement of line managers in the training provided by Fenman Training; Several training for members of the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD).
- It's Not What You Say... McHale, Jo // People Management;11/11/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p50
Reviews the videotape "It's Not What You Say..." from Fenman.
- Defining the role of project and account manager. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p8
The article provides an answer to a question on the role of account and project manager.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PITFALLS. Stattler, Elaine // Managing People at Work;Sep2012, Issue 366, p6
The article offers information on the rules that project managers must consider to prevent scope creep pitfalls, known as the tendency for a project to expand over time, in order to ensure that every aspect of a project runs smoothly.
- THE BIG SWITCH. SCOTT, LINDSAY // PM Network;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to project management, including how to handle multidisciplinary projects, advice for beginners, and salary level for international projects.
- Section One: Introduction. // AMA Handbook of Project Management;2006, p13
The article discusses various reports which appeared in the book "The AMA Handbook of Project Management" including the project management profession and the processes involved in such management.
- PREFACE. Ilmete, Žaneta // Project Management Development - Practice & Perspectives;2015, p3
The article introduces various articles on project management and project managers published within the issue.