Managing the millenium
- Russia adopts western bookkeeping to woo investors. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Jan98, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p3
Features RRC Business Training, a company which will help Russian accountants adapt to western standards. Bid of Russia to attract foreign investors; Plan to link students to the Moscow Stock Exchange.
- E-learning providers. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p47
Provides information on the electronic learning on industrial health, safety and business qualifications launched by RRC Business Training. Benefits from the training programme of RRC; Decision of ALSTOM to use the learning programme of the company; Specialize subject areas of RRC.
- Disaster recovery aid. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p61
Deals with the disaster recovery aid program to be launched by RRC Business Training at the 2003 Safety & Health Exposition from May 19 to 22, 2003 in Birmingham, England. Aim of the program; Features of the program.
- Poor financial management brings ruin to successful small firms. // Management Services;Oct97, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p7
A research conducted by RRC Business Training, a company involved in business training processes, spells the bedlam of financial planning in Great Britain's small business sector. The research consummates that the growing small business sector in Great Britain could well end up in financial...
- Bribery could cost British business Â£ 2.5 billion in lost contract. // Management Services;Nov96, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p6
Companies worldwide, offering illicit payments are four times more likely to win contracts than their more honest counterparts, according to Brian Marchant, an expert in supply and purchasing management and a senior lecturer at RRC Business Training. In the U.S. it is estimated that so far this...
- Defining the role of project and account manager. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 32, p8
The article provides an answer to a question on the role of account and project manager.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT PITFALLS. Stattler, Elaine // Managing People at Work;Sep2012, Issue 366, p6
The article offers information on the rules that project managers must consider to prevent scope creep pitfalls, known as the tendency for a project to expand over time, in order to ensure that every aspect of a project runs smoothly.
- THE BIG SWITCH. SCOTT, LINDSAY // PM Network;Oct2014, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p24
The article presents questions and answers related to project management, including how to handle multidisciplinary projects, advice for beginners, and salary level for international projects.
- Section One: Introduction. // AMA Handbook of Project Management;2006, p13
The article discusses various reports which appeared in the book "The AMA Handbook of Project Management" including the project management profession and the processes involved in such management.