PEOPLE IN THE NEWS
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Promotion of Suzanne Balaban as vice president and director of publicity at Schribner, a division of the Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group; Designation of Gene Brissie as editor in chief at...
- People ... // Educational Marketer;9/6/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p8
Reports on career developments of executives of LaurelTech Integrated Publishing Solutions in the U.S. Collaboration of Michael Hodges with the company as the new president; Addition of Pamela Schoff as senior manager of the firm's production, art, and design department.
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;9/6/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Designation of Mark Cummings as vice-president and publisher of reference of Scholastic Library Publishing Inc.; Appointment of Pamela Smith as vice president for sales at Ingram Library Services Inc.
- People... // Educational Marketer;4/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p7
Reports career development of executives of companies of publishers and publishing in the U.S. Selection of Alison Abrohms as vice president of publishing services for a school division by Nesbitt Graphics; Appointment of Elfreda Massie as vice president of strategic alliances at Harcourt...
- No Editors Allowed in Circulation. // Circulation Management;Oct2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p48
Presents a narrative of the author's experiences before becoming a circulation director. Problems with the author's typing skills; Philosophy applied in career management; Lessons learned from working in the field of journalism.
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;1/9/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. publishing industry. Marilyn Quinsaat has been appointed vice president of publishing at ProQuest Information and Learning. Tina Jordan has assumed the position of vice president for the Association of American Publishers on...
- People In the News. // Book Publishing Report;5/24/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p6
Reports on career developments of executives in the book publishing industry as of May 24, 2004. Appointment of Brian Murray group president of HarperCollins Publishers Inc.; Selection of Ken Citrron as SVP and chief technology officer of Rodale Press Inc.; Resignation of Melissa Possick as...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;1/9/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
The article reports the career development of Tina Jordan, director of public relations and special events for BookExpo America. Jordan has been appointed as the vice president of the Association for American Publishers, under the presidency of Pat Schroeder. She is a replacement to Katie...
- Farm Press staff changes announced. Frey, Greg; Laws, Forrest // Western Farm Press;4/19/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p9
The article announces career developments involving executives at the Penton Media Agriculture and Food Group publications in the U.S. including the appointment of Greg Frey as group publisher and the promotion of Forrest Laws to associate publisher.