Agatha Christie Goes Digital
- Audio Partners 'Dunit.' Maughan, Shannon // Publishers Weekly;3/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 10, p30
Reports on an agreement signed by Audio Partners with Agatha Christie Ltd. to publish unabridged audio productions of the late mystery writer's works in the U.S. and Canada. Terms of the deal; Purpose of the agreement; Benefits of the deal to Audio Partners.
- Christie auction. Nathan, P. // Publishers Weekly;5/12/1989, Vol. 235 Issue 19, p252
Report on Harper Paperbacks securing the rights to 33 Agatha Christie novels for $9.6 million.
- Agatha Christie Goes Digital. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;9/22/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 38, p12
Focuses on a deal between author Agatha Christie and HarperCollins for the electronic publication of Christie's books through PerfectBound electronic book imprint. Terms of the deal.
- Agatha Christie A Few Mysteries of Her Own. Harmon, Melissa Burdick // Biography;Apr2001, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p98
Profiles British mystery writer Agatha Christie. Birth date; Family background; Edwardian upbringing; Educational background; Marriage to Archibald Christie; Volunteer work done during the first World War; Number of novels published; Most notable characters created; Difficulty in accepting her...
- Comic novels and modern jackets mark Christie push. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;8/16/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the launch of illustrated novels and rejacketed books of Agatha Christie by HarperCollins Publishers Inc. in Great Britain. HarperCollins plans to re-introduce 83 novels with the aim of attracting young readers to purchase the books. It states that 12 of the 83 novels will...
- Agatha Christie centenary: Entertaining all the way to the bank. Feldman, G. // Publishers Weekly;7/6/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 27, p27
Reports on the centenary of author Agatha Mary Clarissa Miller Christie, born on September 15, 1890. Publishers celebrating the centennial; Unauthorized biography `Agatha Christie: A Woman and Her Mysteries,' by Harvard lecturer Gillian Gill; Agatha Christie Ltd, the company that is owned 36...
- The literary world of Agatha Christie. Dorn, Jennifer // British Heritage;June/July97, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p50
Profiles literary author Agatha Christie. Background information on Christie; Indepth look at Christie's life in London, England; Reference to books written by Christie including `Sleeping Murder.' INSET: When visiting..
- An Autobiography (Book Review). Seamster, Frances // Library Journal;11/15/1977, Vol. 102 Issue 20, p2347
Reviews the book 'An Autobiography,' by Agatha Christie.
- Chorion overhauls Agatha Christie site. // New Media Age;5/29/2008, p5
The article reports that the web site for Agatha Christie will be changed by intellectual property owner Chorion. It was found that the web site of the bestselling author will undergo renovation in order to encourage interactivity. The new web site will be more community-focused and will include...