nSight Forms Overseas Alliance
- NSIGHT TURNS A TRIPLE PLAY. Reedy, Sarah // Telephony;Sep2007 Supplement, Vol. 248, p10
The article reports on the partnership between Nortel Networks Corp. and Nsight Telservices Inc. in the U.S. Under the deal, Nsight and Nortel can offer an Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) entertainment solution, bringing consumers greater television programming options especially in the...
- Lightning Source and Didio Form Alliance. Rosenblum, Trudi M. // Publishers Weekly;3/5/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 10, p39
Reports on the partnership between Lightning Source company based in Tennessee and Didio Communications of Great Britain. Services offered by the two to publishers; Benefits offered by the alliance to both parties; How it will facilitate the way for audio print-on-demand.
- Eastern alliances. Amirault, Peggy // Quill & Quire;Mar1997, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p11
Reports that publishers in Canada's Maritime provinces are undertaking strategic diversification and developing a variety of alliances with other publishers and other industries for better growth prospects. Financial challenges faced by Maritime publishers; Business diversification procedures...
- In the loop... // Book Publishing Report;12/6/99, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p7
Reports on developments in the electronic and traditional publishing sectors of the United States as of December 6, 1999. Strategic alliance between ZD Education and Books24x7.com; Plans of Barnes & Noble to repurchase its stocks.
- Microsoft books Xbox game titles. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;3/5/2002, Vol. 372 Issue 22, p92
Reports the business agreement between Balantine Books company and Microsoft Corp. in the U.S. Publication of books by Ballantine based on the game titles for the Xbox video game Microsoft will create; Terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Thinking Outside of the Box, Getting to the Front of the Boat: New Ways to Look at Old Business. Allen, Marilyn // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p30
Suggests techniques for publishers to increase sales and gain exposure for their published titles. How to establish corporate alliances; Discussion of the category analysis method in building up sales; Use of the Internet in promotion and sale.
- HOW NSIGHT NAVIGATES THE RURAL REALITIES OF SMALL - TOWN WIRELESS. Ankeny, Jason // Telephony;5/9/2005 Supplement, Vol. 246, p6
The article investigates how Nsight Teleservices Inc., a telecommunication service company, manage to compete with other companies in the U.S. The company is acquiring spectrum licenses across Michigan in the Federal Communications Commission recent auction. Nsight has capitalized on...
- Four Steps To Successful Net Partnerships. Wilkes, Christopher // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;12/01/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p64
Provides tips on how magazine publishers in the United States can forge successful alliances with Internet companies. Hunting for bargains; Creation of realistic goals; Monitoring of results; Creation of timely and detailed reports.
- Publishers see bad times getting worse. Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;10/15/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 43, p1
This article reports on the prediction by U.S. publishers that the magazine industry's advertising sales will worsen in 1991. Publishers agree that the industry's advertising sales slump is likely to worsen in 1991, but they are divided on how to survive the downturn. Some publishers are talking...