- Irish dentist inducted as ACD Fellow. // Journal of the Irish Dental Association;Dec2011/Jan2012, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p303
The article announces that Chris Lynch was inducted as a fellow of the American College of Dentists (ACD).
- CORRECTION. // Town & Country;Sep2006, Vol. 160 Issue 5316, p44
This article presents a correction to a caption on page 173 of the June 2006 issue which missidentified Chris Lynch, the chef de cuisine at Emeril Lagasse's eponymous restaurant.
- Inexcusable. Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;9/15/2005, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p55
Reviews the book â€œInexcusable,â€ by Chris Lynch.
- NABL Committee Nominates New Officers and Board Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31215, p5
Reports on the nomination of officers and board members by the five-member committee of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the United States. Details on the terms of the officers; Approval of the nomination by the members of the NABL; Enumeration of nominees and board members...
- Cork graduate receives prestigious Award. // Journal of the Irish Dental Association;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p270
The article announces that Doctor Chris Lynch, Senior Clinical Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry in Cardiff, Wales, has received the British Dental Editors Forum (BDEF) Young Writer Award for 2008/2009.
- Chris Lynch to purchase Lynch Sales. ENGEL, CLINT // Furniture/Today;5/4/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p16
The article reports that Chris Lynch, a 50 percent partner in Lynch Sales Co., a furniture sales promotion specialist is to acquire it full to help the company to focus on the enhancement of sale events.
- Prime Evil. Kraus, Daniel // Booklist;1/1/2011 - 1/15/2011, Vol. 107 Issue 9/10, p106
Reviews the book "Prime Evil," by Chris Lynch.
- The Gravedigger's Cottage (Book). Cooper, Ilene // Booklist;5/1/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 17, p1495
Reviews the book "The Gravedigger's Cottage," by CHris Lynch.
- Sins of the Fathers. Engberg, Gillian // Booklist;8/1/2006, Vol. 102 Issue 22, p66
Reviews the book â€œSins of the Fathers,â€ by Chris Lynch.