Treasury: We Still Want Comments On Proposed Refunding Regulation
- Circular 230, QZABs Highlight Priority Guidance Plan. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p5
Reports on the tax-exempt bond regulations listed on the 2005-2006 Priority Guidance Plan of the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Release of the plan by the Treasury and the Internal Revenue Service; Expectation of Treasury officials to issue several sets of final regulations on topics such as...
- Treasury to Refund $74B to Raise $41B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33362, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced that it will sell 74 billion dollars of securities to raise 41 billion dollars in its quarterly refunding.
- Treasury Refunds $72B To Raise $12.4B in Cash. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33905, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has announced that its May quarterly refunding of 72.0 billion U.S. dollars will raise 12.4 billion U.S. dollars in cash.
- MARYLAND: Harford GOs. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;1/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31298, p31
Reports on the schedule of Harford County, Maryland to sell multi-million dollars of tax-exempt general obligation refunding bonds on January 8, 2002. Plans for the utilization of the sale's proceeds; Credit ratings given to the issue by different rating agencies.
- Tax-exempts flat while new issues promise to lift primary market. Rannazzisi, Julie; Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30187, p1
Focuses on the performance of the tax-exempt bond market at the end of trading on July 14, 1997. New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority's push for the sale of refunding bonds a day earlier than scheduled; Tentative total of the refunding issue; General obligation sale from the Los...
- Treasury Refunding To Raise $1.4B Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p2
Reports on the move of the Treasury Department to auction securities as a measure to raise cash for its fourth quarter refunding in the U.S. Total amount of securities for auction; Schedule of the auction.
- Treasury Refunding $72B To Raise $36.7B of Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33708, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department plans to sell 72.0 billion dollars of its quarterly refunding to raise 36.7 billion dollars of cash.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $1.01 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has said that it will raise $1.01 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $32.99 billion of maturing securities. Information about the terms and conditions of the...
- Treasury to Raise $9.3B New Cash with $67B Refunding. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has decided to raise 9.3 billion dollars of new cash with its quarterly refunding by selling 67 billion dollars to refund 57.7 billion dollars, and also mentions that Treasury has announced that said it will test its buyback capabilities.