Panelists Key in on Derivatives Disclosure, Rule G-37
- New president, William Conner, takes helm as NABL holds annual meeting, elections. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p5
Reports on the National Association of Bond Lawyers' 1997 annual meeting and election of officers. Expectations for Lloyd C. Newton to succeed William H. Conner as president of the association; Members leaving the association's board.
- Regulators to Speak at NABL; Watkins to Talk to ACBC. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/18/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31473, p8
Reports on the featured speakers of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) and the American College of Bond Counsel (ACBC) meetings in Chicago. Speaker of the Bond Attorney's Workshop of NABL; Keynote speakers in the event; Leader of the 'Kraft Lecture Series' at the ACBC conference.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p30
Presents a series of conference related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Theme of the conference conducted by the Bond Market Association; Venue of the Fundamentals of Municipal Bond Law seminar of the National Association of Bond Lawyers; Contact information for the annual conference of the...
- NABL Conference Will Focus on Taxable Debt and Other Issues. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;9/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33189, p5
The article offers information on the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) conference to be held at the American University's Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. on November 9, 2009.
- Ominous skies spur cancellations. Jaklevic, Mary Chris // Modern Healthcare;9/17/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p26
Reports on the decision of healthcare organizations to cancel and postpone scheduled events following the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001. Reason for the cancellation of the events; Postponement of the Bond Attorney's Workshop of the National Association of Bond...
- Panel: Counsel Can Protect Issuers From Investment Legal Woes. McConnell, Alison L.; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/8/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32564, p5
Information about several topics discussed at a teleconference sponsored by the National Association of Bond Lawyers in the U.S. is presented. Bond lawyers and advisers give their perspectives on the significance of protecting bond issues from investment legal concerns. Kristin Francheschi of...
- Groups Consider NABL Plan. Quigley, Joan // Bond Buyer;6/30/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33542, p1
Information about the meeting of several municipal market groups in the U.S. is presented. The event featured several government agencies, private sector representatives, and public officers to discuss the National Association of Bond Lawyer's (NABL) intention to improve disclosure in the public...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/5/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33056, p7
The article offers information on the activities related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. in 2009 including the Small Firm Conference of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Fundamentals of Land-Secured Financing workshop, and National Association of Bond Lawyer conference.
- Extension For BABs Expected: Lawyer: Longer or Permanent Is Best. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;11/10/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33214, p1
Information about the extension of the Build America Bonds program as discussed during the public and infrastructure finance conference in the U.S. is presented. The conference was co-hosted by the American University Washington College of Law, and the National Association of Bond Lawyers....