Pennsylvania Agency Caps Of Utility Deal With $100 Million Sale
- Bond Sale for Harrisburg, Pa., Incinerator Delayed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/4/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34022, p1
The article reports that the Lancaster County Solid Waste Management Authority in Pennsylvania has rescheduled a 130 million U.S. dollars bond sale to fund the purchase of an incinerator to December 9-10, 2013 from December 4-5, 2013 due to delay in finalizing a 260 million U.S. dollars lease of...
- Pennsylvania Issuers to Sell $153 Million Through 10 Transactions. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p29
This article reports that Pennsylvania issuers plan to sell about $152.5 million of debt through 10 issues scheduled for this week. The deals coming to market include the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority's $54 million solid waste disposal bond sale and Philadelphia's Center...
- Volume Forecast to Rise to 3-Month High as Airport Deal Leads $6.02B Slate. Albano, Christine // Bondbuyer.com;9/14/2014, p1
The article reports developments in the global bond market as of mid-September 2014, particularly the claim by Ipreo LLC and The Bond Buyer that a total of 8.9 billion dollar new issue supply is due to hit the primary market. The deals will be led by the 481 million dollar San Francisco Airport...
- Pennsylvania Development Authority Wraps Up Pricing of Sunoco Inc. Deal. Cantaldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32002, p7
Reports on the preparation for the pricing of revenue bonds for the Sunoco Inc. project, a wastewater and sewage treatment facility by the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority in Pennsylvania. Sale of the bonds in a variable rate mode with a weekly reset; Responsibility of...
- State Board OK Clears Path for Harrisburg, Pa., Parking Bond Sale. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/9/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34024, p1
The article informs that bankers of the investment firm Guggenheim Securities LLC has stated that the Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority board has approved 287 million U.S. dollars of bond sales of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania to fund its parking assets as of December 2013....
- Market Post: New Issues Buoy Soft Market. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;12/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34030, p1
The article focuses on an announcement made by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board (FRB) on municipal bonds in December 2013. It states that the market participants of the U.S. are focusing on the bond buyback program of the Federal Open Market Committee. It highlights the issue of 289 million U.S....
- California Power Agency Readies First Three Offerings. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/30/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31376, p44
Reports the bond financing plans of California Consumer Power and Conservation Financing Authority. Approval of the agreement to construct and operate power plant; Issuance of tax-exempt industrial development bonds; Plan to re-market the bonds.
- Peach State Power Play. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia to sell revenue bonds. Inclusion of the fixed rate bonds in the sale; Importance of the proceeds in the power plant projects; View of investors on the sale.
- South Carolina Agency to Issue $325M for Santee Cooper Plant. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/28/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31459, p1
Reports the plan of the South Carolina Public Service Authority to sell revenue refunding bonds to finance the Santee Cooper power plant in South Carolina. Details on the mode of the bond; Influence of the market condition on the amount of the deal; Information on the financial adviser.