INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p46
Presents charts pertaining to investment bank underwriting for the technology industry as of September 8, 2003. Global technology underwriting volume; List of the top new issues bookrunners; List of global merger and acquisition deals in technology industry.
- New Era, New Partners. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p26
Focuses on developments in technology investment banking and technology finance. Competition among technology investment banking groups; Role of Goldman Sachs in Veritas Software Corp.'s convertible note issue deal; Announcement of Oracle Corp.'s unsolicited takeover bid for PeopleSoft Inc.;...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p48
The article presents charts and tables depicting investment banking activity and securities trading in retail trade worldwide as of November 2005. Data for various sectors include apparel, automotive, computers and electronics, food and beverage, internet and catalog and home improvement.
- I Am a Fugitive. Sperling, Ed // Electronic News;9/15/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 37, pN.PAG
Discusses issues regarding the initial public offering (IPO) of Wolfson Microelectronics in Great Britain. Problems concerning the IPO of Wolfson; Criticism of the investment banking community on the IPO of Wolfson.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p20
Presents charts related to investment banking in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003.
- FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p20
Presents charts and graphs related to investment banking in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- Wall St. Joint Venture Plan May Be Nixed. JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;3/4/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 42, p1
Reports on a global settlement requiring investment banking companies to pool funds for independent research in the U.S. Provisions of the settlement; States opposing the settlement; Impact of the settlement on research in investment banking industry.
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p143
Presents statistical information on investment banks in the Chicago-area ranked by number of banking professionals.
- New York Area's Largest Investment Banks. // Crain's New York Business;12/30/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p44
Presents statistics related to top investment banks ranked by public debt and equity offerings of New York area as of December 30, 2002. Top five banks in initial public offerings; Top five banks in mergers and acquisitions; Information related to head of investment banking for listed banks.