- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p37
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 15, 2003. VistaCare; Dicks Sporting Goods; Cosi; Constar International; Ashford Hospitality Trust; Lexar Media.
- Dick's Sporting Goods' IPO brings positive ratings. // DSN Retailing Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
Reports on the positive ratings of Dick's Sporting Goods initial public offer. Opinions of analysts from Merril Lynch and Goldman Sachs.
- Hospice firm files for IPO. Piotrowski, Julie // Modern Healthcare;8/19/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p14
Reports that VistaCare, a national hospice-care provider, has filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering. Financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2002; Background on the company; Competitors of VistaCare.
- National Financial Opens Strongly on NYSE. // American Banker;9/19/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 181, p9
Details the stock price of National Financial Partners Corp., which opened for trading on the New York Stock Exchange in September 2003. Background on the initial public offering (IPO) led by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co.; Shares sold in the IPO; Type of clients National...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p37
Presents charts and graphs on the after-market performance of initial public offerings (IPO), as of September 3, 2003. Best and worst performing stocks in the past 360 days; Stock price trends of Dicks Sporting Goods and Cosi Inc.; Performance of recent IPO and stock offerings.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p61
Presents initial public offering-related charts and graphs, as of October 1, 2003. Best and worst-performing offerings in the past 360 days in terms of percentage change from the offer price; Share price closings of Dicks Sporting Goods and Cosi companies; Performance of recent offerings.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/9/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p18
Presents data on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings of various companies in the U.S. as of June 2003. Offer price of IPO of the company Dicks Sporting Goods; Price of IPO of LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. on June 4, 2003; Amount of IPO of SI International Inc.; Price per share of...
- TOP STORIES. // Orange County Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p9
The article presents news briefs pertaining to business enterprises in Orange County, California as of May 1, 2006. Washington Mutual Inc. is planning to buy Commercial Capital Bancorp. Jazz Semiconductor has filed for an initial public offering with the United States Securities and Exchange...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p37
The article presents information on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in investment banking sector. Offering price of Portfolio Recovery Associates. Price of Commercial Capital Bancorp on June 25, 2003. Percentage change in IPOs of HealtheTech Inc.