IPOs IN THE U.S
- Some Welcome Return Of Riskier IPOs. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p11
Reports on the return of riskier initial public offerings, companies with uncertain profit prospects selling their stocks. Lack of profits of issuers such as online gift merchant RedEnvelope Inc. and Anchor Glass Container Corp.; Investors' willingness to take risks; Industries where higher...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/20/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 40, p41
Presents a review of the recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. as of October 2003. DigitalNet Holdings; Acusphere; Anchor Glass Container; AMIS Holdings; Gladstone Commercial; Ohio Legacy.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p33
Presents the averages prices of initial public offerings as of the week ended December 29, 2003 in the U.S. Axis Capital Holding as best performer; Anchor Glass Container as worst performer; Trend in stock prices.
- On a wing and a scare. Anglebrandt, Gary // Crain's Detroit Business;5/11/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p0011
The article offers information on the holding company Diversified Restaurant Holdings Inc. in Southfield, Michigan. Topics covered include the difficulties in managing growth, the onset of the Great Recession in the second half of 2008, and how the Buffalo Wild Wings went public in November...
- Restaurant Stocks Gain Investor Favor. KEN HOOVER // Investors Business Daily;2/9/2015, pB12
The article reports on the stock increase of the restaurant industry for 2015. Topics discussed include the sales increase of casual dining restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings, the initial public offering (IPO) of casual chain burger Habit, and the growth of stocks of coffee and coffeehouse chain...
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Facebook Break Out, But Still In Buy Zone. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;6/25/2014, pB03
IBD 50 stocks across diverse sectors are building bases and breaking out as the market uptrend continues.
- Dave & Buster's Stock May Be In Play After Earnings. JAMES DETAR // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, p00
The article reports on the potential of the fun-and-food-chain and operator of restaurants, Dave & Buster's Inc., which is expected to report a fiscal fourth quarter profit since its initial public offering (IPO) in October 2014. It mentions that the firm compete with firms like sports-bar chain...
- Pay Attention To When Stock Made Its Debut. DAVID SAITO-CHUNG // Investors Business Daily;11/22/2013, pA05
To land a big winner, you don't have to buy the latest initial public offering. But knowing when a stock debuted is valuable information.
- Buffalo Wild Wings launches first national ad campaign. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;05/11/98, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p18
Presents the marketing strategies of bw-3/Buffalo Wild Wings to generate awareness among its audience. Launching of its first national print-and-advertising campaign; Upgrading of its image through the gradual changing of its all units' name to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar; Number of...