Fat and Happy
- Entertainment ABS Seeks To Break New Ground. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;10/04/99, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the asset-backed securities in the entertainment industry that would be considered by investors. How the securities would likely be structured; Challenges met by issuers; How entertainment securitization is establishing itself.
- An edge for the borrower with collateral. Balmot, Vicky // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p24
Discusses various aspects of collateral-based loans. Categories of asset-based lenders; Factors in company's choice of lender; Advantages and disadvantages of cash flow and asset-based loan.
- Cutting the deal to fit the facts. Marcus, Stanton C. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p27
Discusses reasons why a borrowing company prefers to deal with asset-based lenders. Methods of choosing a lender; Advantages of striking a deal with an asset-based lender; Aspects of financing where lenders differ.
- European ABS volume slows down. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p9
Focuses on the decrease in the growth of asset-backed securities in Europe as of the third quarter of 1998. Possibility of the market's failure to reach previous projections; Skepticism on the market's speedy recovery from its dormancy; Analysts' recommendations of the United States market.
- Off-balance-sheet financing and trusts: A competitive advantage. Henderson, Jeffrey // Ivey Business Journal;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p12
Discusses off-balance-sheet financing technique that allows corporations to move the value of an asset off its balanced sheet, thereby freeing up the capital previously locked-up in that asset. Traditional approach to sale leaseback transactions; Major advantages of using a trust in an...
- INTERNATIONAL DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p31
Presents charts and graphs on the international asset securitization market in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Euro and international market breakdown; International proceeds by region.
- SCORECARDS. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p32
Provides information pertaining to asset securitization transactions in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. Pricing date; Seller; Amount; Collateral.
- RATINGS WATCH. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p34
Presents the ratings of several asset-backed securities in the U.S. as of March 4, 2002. BISTRO 2000-6; Equus Capital Funding, Limited; OASIS Special Purpose Co.; Pilgrim America High Income Investments Ltd.
- Ratings Watch. // Asset Securitization Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 35, p46
Presents ratings of various asset-backed securities issuers. Classification; Agency; Contact person.
- Home equity supply hits post-conference ABS primary market. // Asset Securitization Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p10
Reveals on the increased issue activity in the asset-backed securities market in the U.S. Improvements in the home-equity sector; Improved sentiment with the subprime mortgage borrower; Activities of various companies.