INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 35, p14
Presents charts pertaining to U.S. private equity fundraising as of September 8, 2003. Venture Capital Funds; Buyout/Mezzanine Funds; List of the top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p20
Presents information about private equity fundraising (PEF) in the U.S. as of April 7, 2003. Tabular information of PEF by state regions; Data related to U.S. fundraising through venture capital funds and mezzanine funds; List of top advisors on target and global leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts and graph and depicting private equity fund raising in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Venture capital funds; Buyout/Mezzanine funds; Top advisers on target leveraged buyouts.
- Understand risks before investing in private equity. OLIVER, BARRY // Medical Economics;3/25/2012, p72
The article discusses risks involved in investments in private equity. There are three known categories of private equity: venture capital (VC), leveraged buyouts (LBOs), and mezzanine financing. VC firms are partnerships that pool resources to raise capital for a few companies, while LBOs...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p16
Reports on developments in private equity in the U.S. as of February 2004. Private equity fundraising; Venture capital funds; Buyout/mezzanine funds; Top investment advisers on target leveraged buyout.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p14
Provides data on private equity fundraising by state/region in the U.S. as of January 5, 2004. Venture capital funds; Leveraged buyouts; Fund size.
- COMMENT: LEVERAGED BUYOUT FUNDS AS A POINT OF COMPARISON. Nestor, John G. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Spring2001, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p437
Focuses on the leveraged buyout funds in private equity. Accounts on the decrease of the stock market; Inclusion of the intricacies of public companies in converting into private institution; Importance of international law in structuring and tax planning.
- COMMENT: THE DEVELOPMENT OF 'PIPES' IN TODAY'S PRIVATE EQUITY MARKET. Majoros Jr., George L. // Case Western Reserve Law Review;Spring2001, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p493
Reports the development of private investments in public equity. Ways of expanding private equity capital; Relationship between leveraged buyouts practice and right venture capital; Visibility of the company earnings.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/10/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p19
Presents information related to private equity in the United States as of February 3, 2003. Amount of private equity fundraising by different U.S. states; Names of advisers of U.S. and global leveraged buyout deals.