Betting on Equities, BofA, Deutsche Are Hiring
- Deutsche Revamps Sales-Traders' Pay. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p12
Reports that Deutsche Bank AG is switching its equity sales trading team to a commission compensation scheme. Speculation among rivals that the firm is shifting its trading strategy to adopt a more straightforward, agency execution model instead of capital-intensive market making; Speculations...
- Deutsche Bank shares jump after CEO exits. Suter, Laura // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/8/2015, p1
The article reports that Deutsche Bank AG has posted an 8% jump in shares following an announcement that its co-chief executives will resign.
- BofA To Shop Genesco Debt Financing To Buy Hat World. Bruno, Joe Bel // Bank Loan Report;3/1/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
Reports on several developments relevant to bank loans and banks as of March 1, 2004. Launch of a $175-million credit facility by the Bank of America for footwear and accessories company Genesco; Appointment of Michael Paasche as the head of loan products for Deutsche Bank; Refinancing credit...
- B of A Getting New General Counsel. Boraks, David // American Banker;1/8/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 5, p19
Bank of America Corp. (B of A) said on Wednesday it has hired Timothy J. Mayopoulos as executive vice president and general counsel. Mr. Mayopoulos, 44, will join B of A from Deutsche Bank AG, where he had been a managing director and general counsel of its U.S. corporate and investment bank...
- Market update. Mills, Kate; Bailey, Michael // BRW;9/20/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p44
This section offers news briefs on the Australian stock market. Deutsche Bank assigned a buy rating on the shares of Myer Holdings following stabilization in its sales revenue and a successful company-led initiative to improve gross margins. Bank of America Merrill Lynch assigned a buy rating...
- Three Banks Provide Financing to Dole's Buy. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p4
The article reports on the financing committed by Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and Bank of Nova Scotia to fund the purchase by David Murdock, chairman of fresh fruit and vegetables producer Dole Food Co., of the outstanding shares of the company's common stock in August 2013.
- Deutsche Hires U.S. Credit Strategy Head. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;9/2/2013, p9
The article announces the appointment of former Bank of America Merrill Lynch credit strategist Oleg Melentyev as head of the U.S. Credit Strategy platform of Deutsche Bank in 2013.
- Breach of Principle: The FSA on Deutsche Bank. // Securities Industry News;5/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Presents an excerpt from the official notice of action by the U.S. Financial Services Authority against Deutsche Bank related to the bank's sale of ordinary shares in Scania AB.
- Deutsche Bank Mulling Sale of $11B in Stock. // American Banker;9/10/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F335, p15
The article discusses the possibility that financial service provider Deutsche Bank AG may sell stock in an attempt to raise $11.4 billion.