Reverse Trend: Indians Buy U.S
- Overseas Bids Get Nasty. Bergsman, Steve // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p43
Focuses on acquisition of foreign companies by United States firms. Opportunities seen by U.S. firms in Great Britain; Success in hostile bidding; Factors that lead to acquirer's hostile takeover overseas; Acquisition attempts to British utilities companies; Availability of money for acquirers...
- Fleet of foot in Brazil. Kepp; Price, Michael // Treasury & Risk Management;Sep99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p24
Reports on the acquisition of Brazilian companies by multinational companies. Purchase of the marketing, exhibiting and licensing rights Brazilian Corinthians soccer club by Dallas, Texas-based private equity group Hicks Muse Tate & Furst; Purchase of controlling stake in Elevadores Atlas by...
- Foreign acquisitions in the U.S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p137
Presents information on the acquisition of companies in the United Stated by foreign companies, dated July/August 1997. Identification of the companies; Details on the industry in which the companies are related.
- U.S. acquisitions overseas. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p146
Presents information on the acquisition of foreign companies by businesses in the United States, dated July/August 1997. Identification of the companies; Details on the type of companies.
- Foreign Targets Greater Than $100M. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/12/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p11
Presents a chart showing the planned merger of foreign companies in the U.S. greater than 100 million dollars as of August 12, 2002, including Bioresearch Italia SpA and Versicor Inc.
- Foreign acquisitions in the U.S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun99, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p132
Lists mergers and acquisitions of foreign corporations in the United States from January-February 1999. Includes the acquisition of Colonial Coal Co. Inc. by Torrington Resources Inc.; Florida Grading and Paving by Superofos A/S; Systems Technical Sales Corp. by Sato Corp.; Dover Corp. by...
- Foreign acquisitions in the U.S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p155
Lists foreign companies involved in merger and acquisition activities in the United States for the first quarter of 1995. Includes companies in agriculture, forestry, fishing, coal mining, coal and gas extraction, construction, food and kindred products, lumber and wood products, paper and...
- MERGERS, ACQUISITIONS AND FOREIGN CONTROL. Guevremont, P. // Canadian Economic Observer;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p3.1
Reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in Canada. Influence of M&A on the Canadian economy; Increase in foreign control of Canadian assets from 1994 to 1998; M&A activities in industries.
- Foreign Acquisitions in the U.S. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p67
Focuses on the acquisition of companies in the United States by foreign acquisition in September 2000. List of acquirers; Target industries; Value of transactions; Date of completion; Investment advisers.