- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p26
Illustrates results for competitive sales of securities in the U.S. Re-offering price of the securities; Actual sale price of the securities; Date for selling the securities.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p11
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated note issuance in the U.S. as of October 13, 2003. Issuer of the notes; Type of notes offered; Amount of the notes.
- Fitch Downgrades New York. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
Fitch Ratings Inc. on June 5, 2003 downgraded New York's general obligation and personal income tax debt rating to AA-minus from AA, and the state's appropriation debt rating to A-plus from AA-minus. The state's Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. is starting to price $2.3 billion in debt...
- Nebraska Readies $29 Million of COPs and Short-Term Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p3
Reports on deals set by Nebraska state to sell certificates of participation (COP) worth multimillion dollars, in an effort to save money in light of budget shortfalls faced by the state. Finance upgrades to be made possible by the sale of COP; Bonds to be issued by the Nebraska State College...
- New-Issue Balances. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31319, p34
Presents statistics for sale of government securities introduced in the U.S. during January 2002. Total amount of securities introduced in the market; Amount of securities sold as of February 6, 2002; Securities remaining to be sold.
- Massachusetts' Note Sales Abound in School-Building Season. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p5
Reports on the sale of notes by municipalities in Massachusetts to primarily fund school construction. Factors responsible for an increase of note volume; Possible effect of recession on note volume; Budget deficits faced by the state.
- To Boost Supply, San Francisco Going Ahead With COP Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31225, p6
Reports on plans of the city and county of San Francisco in California to move ahead with a competitive sale of certificates of perticipation (COP). Use of proceeds from the sale; Bond ratings for the tax-exempt COPs; Financial advisor for the deal.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p16
Highlights results for negotiated sales of various government securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Issuer and insurer of the securities; Reoffering price of the securities; Sales price of the securities.
- Results of Competitive Sales. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p24
Highlights results for competitive sales of various government securities in the U.S. as of October 09, 2001. Issuer and insurer of the securities; Reoffering price of the securities; Sales price of the securities; Other bidders of the securities.