Wachovia Corporate Trust Hires Two
- Wachovia Names Corporate Trust Head. // American Banker;1/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p20
Reports the promotion of Linda Delaney to the position of senior vice president at the corporate trust services group of Wachovia. Career highlights; Appointment of director James Cornelius of the institutional money market sales at Evergreen Investments; Services offered by First Union.
- Wachovia Taps Chief For Ga. Asset Unit. // American Banker;5/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 83, p9
Announces Wachovia Corp.'s naming of Isaiah Tidwell as president of the Georgia division of its asset and wealth management unit. Scope of Tidwell's responsibilities.
- Wachovia Signs Up McKinsey Executive. Boraks, David // American Banker;3/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 49, p19
Reports on the appointment of Brian Lambert as the head of business development in global treasury services division of the banking company Wachovia Corp.
- Wachovia Asset Unit Hires Separate-Accounts Exec . // American Banker;12/5/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 232, p7
Reports the selection and appointment of Andrew Clipper as the vice president and director of retail separate accounts of Wachovia Corp. Career history; Job responsibility of Clipper.
- Wachovia's Mass Affluent' Strategy Keys on Branches. Boraks, David // American Banker;12/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 237, p1
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Wachovia Corp. has joined other large banking companies in hiring branch employees to capture business from the "mass affluent." Wachovia has maintained a low profile with the effort, but executives attending investor presentations this month have referred to it...
- Wachovia Adds New Talent. Lewis, Jakema // Private Placement Letter;03/12/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p2
Reports the appointment of Mark Mahoney as head of Capital Markets in the Corporate Financial Services division of Wachovia Corp. in January 2001. Career background of Mahoney; Reason for his selection; Information on Wachovia.
- First Union-Wachovia Execs Appointed . Boraks, David // American Banker;4/25/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 79, p2
Reports that First Union Corp. and Wachovia Corp. have selected the executives who would oversee the combined core banking operations after First Union closes its deal to buy Wachovia. Plan to divide the companies retail bank into six regions; Other management staff appointments.
- Wachovia Hires Head for Capital Markets. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;3/8/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 46, p20
Reports on Wachovia Corp.'s appointment of Mark B. Mahoney as head of its capital markets division. Previous position at First Union Institutional Debt Management; Appointment of Thomas Finke to replace Mahoney at First Union.
- First Union Dominates 2d Rank at Wachovia. Boraks, David // American Banker;8/29/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 167, p1
Reports on the arrangement of post-merger management at First Union Corp. and Wachovia Corp. First Union's intention to keep control of some of its biggest operations after the merger; Appointment of 105 second-level executives; Agreement of both companies to split board seats evenly; Most...