Duane Morris, Looking to Raise Its Public Finance Profile, Adds Lawyers
- The work-life quiz. Geisler, Alex // Lawyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p43
The article presents an question and answer with Alex Geisler, London joint managing partner for Duane Morris LLP. Geisler answers questions on the greatest thing about his work, his worst experience as a lawyer trainee and his biggest career/work mistake and what he learned from it.
- Peter Funk Joins Duane Morris' Office. // Energy & Power Management;Jan2006, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p23
The article reports that Peter V. K. Funk, a former partner of Thompson Hine LLP, has joined the law firm Duane Morris LLP in New York City. Funk is an active participant in the legal community and a member of the National Association of Energy Service Cos. and the New York State Bar Association...
- US. // Lawyer;7/30/2012, p55
The article announces the hiring of attorney Mark Kessler at the law firm Duane Morris, as well as the hiring of Marguerite Walker and Ã‰rica Franzetti at the law firm Weil Gotshal & Manges.
- Tulkinghorn. // Lawyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p21
The article presents information on several developments related to the field of law. According to one report, during this time, a lawyer's thoughts turn to Christmas shopping, the holidays and blessed time away from the office with loved ones. When one of the company Tulkinghorn's scribes was...
- In Memoriam. // ABI Journal;Feb2014, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p73
The article presents obituaries for Duane Morris LLP partner Margery N. Reed and Bankruptcy Court Judge Burton R. Lifland.
- Sending love and hope to Belarus. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/12/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p39
Reports that John McCarrick, managing partner for the eight-lawyer Briarcliff Manor, New York, office of the law firm Duane Morris LLP, is one of a group of volunteers that brought safe food, household supplies and medicines into Belarus. Local food products in Belarus still severely...
- Pennsylvania Taps Barbara Adams as Commonwealth's General Counsel. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32122, p60
The article reports that Barbara Adams' upcoming move from the private sector to the public sector is going to mean a lot more driving. The bond attorney now walks to her job at Duane Morris LLP in Philadelphia, but on June 1, 2005 she will start a new position as Pennsylvania's general counsel...
- LAW FIRM NEWS. Hennessy, Chelsea // InsideCounsel;Jul2010, Vol. 22 Issue 222, p72
The article announces the appointment of Theodore T. Chung as partner at Jones Day's Corporate Criminal Investigations and Trial Practice Groups and Mitchell Frank as special counsel for the New York office of Duane Morris.
- Duane Morris will shut Princeton office. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;5/2/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p3
The article reports that the law firm Duane Morris LLP will close its office in Princeton, New Jersey and offer relocation opportunities to its lawyers in its Cherry Hill and Newark locations.