NABL Holds Elections; Monty Humble to Be Next President
- New NABL President Humble Emphasizes Derivative, Pension Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31966, p5
This article reports that Monty G. Humble, the president of National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABLl) plans to take steps this year to make sure its members understand disclosure and other issues related to derivatives and unfunded pension liabilities. Humble explained his interest in...
- Humble Joins Pickens' Wind Energy Group. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32929, p1
The article announces that Monty G. Humble has been appointed as general counselor for Mesa Power Group Inc.
- Monty Humble to Join Pickens' New Alternative Energy Venture. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32929, p7
The article announces that Monty G. Humble was appointed general counsel at Mesa Power Group Inc.
- NABL Committee Nominates New Officers and Board Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31215, p5
Reports on the nomination of officers and board members by the five-member committee of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the United States. Details on the terms of the officers; Approval of the nomination by the members of the NABL; Enumeration of nominees and board members...
- NABL Reaffirms Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p1
Reports that National Association of Bond Lawyers has reaffirmed its support for the use of unqualified bond opinions in the municipal market. Modifications in the basis under which a bond lawyer can conclude that one can render an unqualified opinion; Explanation of bond opinions.
- Panelists Key in on Derivatives Disclosure, Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p4
Reports on the topics discussed during the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorneys' Workshop in Chicago, Illinois. Discussion on derivatives disclosures; Effects of the generally accepted accounting principles on audit options; Need for lawyers in bond offerings to obtain...
- Federal Officials Asked to ID Themselves at Sessions. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p4
Focuses on the efforts of the moderators of the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorney' Workshop to identify federal officials present in Chicago, Illinois. Prevention of bond lawyers from inadvertently tipping off topics for future investigation; Permission of attendees to have...
- NABL Reviews Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p1
No abstract available.
- Ballard Spahr's Linda Schakel Tapped as Next Year's President. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p5
Reports the election of officers of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the U.S. Selection of Linda B. Schakel as president of the association; Election of board of directors; Affiliation of directors.