Essex County, N.J., Improvement Agency Refunds $118 Million
- Youth Services begins work on $3.1 million Salt Lake facility. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/14/95, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p13
Reports on the Division of Youth Services' construction of a facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Funding for project; Building designer; Facility features.
- Essex Co., N.J., Outlook Negative. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service on the Baa1-rated debt of Essex County, New Jersey. Challenges faced in restoring its financial reserves; Rates given for the sale of tax anticipation notes; Legal mechanics ensuring irrevocable deposit of pledged property taxes.
- The Importance of Being Jewish. // Time;8/16/1968, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p48
The article discusses a court case wherein the Jewish plaintiff whose former wife married a Protestant sought for the custody of his children. Judge William Consodine of the Essex County Superior Court in New Jersey contended that religion is not a significant factor in custody cases, however,...
- Change in Leadership at Essex County College Filed in Breaking News, Leadership on March 29, 2013. // Journal of Blacks in Higher Education (BruCon Publishing Co.);4/4/2013, p6
The article announces the resignation of Edythe Abdullah as president of Essex County College in Newark, New Jersey effective April 1, 2013.
- Essex County College looks to partner with Burkina Faso. BARKER, CYRIL JOSH // New York Amsterdam News;10/20/2016, Vol. 107 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the visitation of Burkina Faso embassy charge d'Affaires Seydou Sinka and deputy counsel general Apollinaire Ouedraogo to Essex County College's Africana Institute on October 14, 2016 to discuss the possible educational program partnership.
- Texas Senators OK Rail Debt-Service Stream. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the approval of a plan to use $15 million of job-training funds to service debt by Texas Senate Finance Committee. Utilization of the proceeds from rail bonds; Option to finance rail projects by issuing revenue bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply from government agencies and other agencies in the U.S.
- Flood Control. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the plans of Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority to bring to market $5 million of general obligation bonds. Financial advisor and bond counsel of the authority; Areas where proceeds from the bonds will be utilized; Maturity dates of bonds.
- Housing agencies. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p10
Reports that improved financial performance, strong fund balances and low general obligation debt levels have led to ratings upgrades for some housing finance agencies in the United States, according to Standard & Poor's analysts Thomas Sheridan, Pamela Berkowitz and Wendy Dolber.