Muni Yields Fall 3-5 Basis Points; Tobacco Bond Yields Plunge 40
- Performance Wrap. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: American Funds;Jun2007, Issue 49, p7
The article provides information on the performance of the financial sector in 2007. The author said that issues in the financial sector regarding the rising defaults among lower-quality mortgages have had a great effect on the performance of domestic-equity funds. Meanwhile, the financial...
- CMBS Volume May Grow to Record Pace. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p2
Focuses on the possible increase in the total issuance of commercial mortgage-backed securities for 2003. Expectations on the acceleration of volume over the next 2003 quarters; Low interest rates; Short-term outlook for stocks and bonds.
- THE CONFESSIONS OF A SMALL INVESTOR. Roberts, Kenneth // Saturday Evening Post;3/25/1933, Vol. 205 Issue 39, p8
Presents an article about small investors. Popular stocks in the U.S.; Views on mortgage holders; Opinion of an investor on bonds.
- Total returns outpaced net investment yield. Townsend, Frederick S. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/14/1997, Vol. 101 Issue 28, p19
Reports that the offset of mortgage loan and real estate losses by 130 life insurers due to the rising bond and stock markets which allowed them to achieve total returns 17 percent higher than net investment wield in 1995 to 1996. Information on the Townsend & Schupp study data; Detailed...
- Mid-Year Fund Picks. Luxenburg, Stan // REP.;Jun2014, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p29
The article offers information on managers focus on European stock and bonds to overcome falling interests in financial industry. It mentions that the demand for oil is stable as developed economies focus on recovering from financial crisis. It offers information on the impact of financial...
- Yield Indexes Climb as Buyers Favor Equities Over Bonds. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;10/25/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31499, p36
Reports on the increase in the bond buyer yield indexes as buyers favor equities over bonds in the United States. Percentage increase in the revenue bond basis points; Expected annual rate of home sales in September 2002.
- Yesterday's Junk Bonds Are Today's Junk Equities. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;Jun99, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p69
Reports on the potential high returns of bonds and equities and the risks faced by uninformed investors. Description on junk equities; Details on the equities market of the 1990s; Risks in investing on small firms.
- MARKET INDEX. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/26/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p21
Presents data on stocks and bonds of several companies in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for the period ended December 26, 2000.
- Market Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/3/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p29
Charts U.S. stock market trends as of June 3, 2002. Weekly stock analysis updates; Trading; Bonds.