S&P Lowers Ga. Medical Center
- Medical center plan by month's end, S&P says. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/23/2004, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p6
Westchester County, New York, expects cash-strapped Westchester Medical Center to present to the county and state a complete financial recovery "work-out" plan by the end of the month, according to a credit rating agencyâ€”as the hospital faces the prospect of running out of cash as soon as...
- Hospital Gets Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p31
Reports that Standard & Poor's revised the outlook on Woodruff, Wisconsin-based Howard Young Medical Center's BBB-plus credit rating from positive to stable due to its improving financial operations and affiliation with Ministry Health Care. Rating affects bonds from a 1993 issue sold through...
- S&P Revises Outlook on Two Medical Centers in South Texas. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;1/30/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32805, p4
The article reports on the revision made by Kevin Holloran of Standard & Poor's Corp., on its outlook on the credit standing of the two medical centers in Dallas, Texas. Holloran increases his outlook on the Hidalgo County Health Service Corp., from stable to positive credit standing. He also...
- Prognosis Negative. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p31
Reports on the change in the outlook assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp to the debt issued by the Medical University Hospital Authority in South Carolina. Affirmation of the BBB-plus-rating by Standard; Reason for the change of the outlook; Plans of the authority to issue bonds.
- At least 1 in 3 chance of S&P downgrade of P.R. credit rating. MÁRQUEZ, CARLOS // Caribbean Business;11/15/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 45, p11
The article discusses the statement by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services (S&P) on November 9, 2012 concerning the chance to lower the credit ratings of Puerto Rico in 2012 or early 2013.
- Sedgwick, Kan., GOs Lowered to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F349, p1
The article informs that credit-rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has lowered its long-term rating to BBB-plus from A-minus on existing general obligation bonds of Sedgwick, Kansas and also mentions that lowered rating is based on the application of our updated local GO criteria.
- Jordan. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/11/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's has raised Jordan's long-term foreign currency rating to BB minus from BBB minus. Revision of outlook on the rating from positive to stable; Jordan's progress in strengthening public finances; Assessment of Jordan's external payments and foreign currency positions.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Greece on slide. // Design Week (Online Edition);6/16/2011, p2
The article discusses the lowering of sovereign credit ratings on Greece to CCC by the company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Rockingham County, Va., Upgraded to AAA by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/16/2014, p14
The article reports that the Ratings Services of financial services company Standard and Poor (S&P) raised its issuer credit rating on Rockingham County, Virginia to AAA because of strong and consistent financial performance and formalized financial policies and practices.
- Mountaintop Area Joint Sanitary Authority, Pa., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p14
The article reports that the credit ratings of Mountaintop Area Joint Sanitary Authority's sewer revenue bonds and series 2015 sewer revenue bonds in Mountaintop, Pennsylvania have been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services from A-minus to A and A respectively with stable outlooks.