Garvees in Okla. Supreme Court
- NABL Reviews Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p1
No abstract available.
- NABL calls for guidance on electronic bidding, Web sites. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p5
Reports on the National Association of Bond Lawyers' adoption of an annual business plan. Development of guidance on legal and other issues from electronic bidding of municipal bond issues; Identification of issues from primary and secondary market disclosures; Drafting of a position paper.
- NABL Looks to Congress to Put the Tax Onus on Issuers. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/05/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31153, p4
Reports that the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) is hoping that the United States Congress will enact legislation to make issuers ultimately responsible for tax law violations. Support for the proposal of the NABL.
- Dr. Lynn Rogers: A black bear's best friend. Westrup, H. // Current Science;4/10/92, Vol. 77 Issue 16, p4
Profiles US Forest Service researcher Dr. Lynn Rogers, whose lifework is to find ways that will enable humans and black bears to live in harmony. Surprising research results about the dangers of black bears; Information about bears' diet, behavior, size, color; His research with a black bear...
- He's just one of the bears. Conover, A. // National Wildlife (World Edition);Jun/Jul92, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p30
Profiles US Forest Service biologist Lynn Rogers, who has spent most of his career studying black bears in the Great North Woods of Minnesota. Habituating Minnesota black bears to researchers; Early mark as bear-research pioneer; Work on black-bear mother-daughter kinship; Work with Albert...
- N.J. lawmaker seeks to ban out-of-state bond lawyers. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;02/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30577, p4
Focuses on a legislative campaign headed by lawyer John Kraft to ban out-of-state lawyers from servicing bond deals in New Jersey. Enforcement of the rule pending a review by the Supreme Court; Justification of the proposal.
- Orlando Expressway Agency Urged Not to Pursue Case. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32742, p3
The article reports that attorneys and bond counsel for the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority recommended against the pursuance of a court case, where the agency sought the right to collapse an escrow on defeased bonds in California. Joseph Passiatore disclosed that there's no...
- Lawyers Show Support for Electronic Bond Disclosure. Hume, Lynn // Securities Industry News;09/27/99, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p12
Reports that lawyers in a technology panel at the National Association of Bond Lawyers' annual Bond Attorney's Workshop have given their support for electronic bond disclosure in the United States. Obstacles in the electronic reproduction of bond transcripts; Calls for electronic disclosure in...
- NABL: Issuers May Be Able to Bid on Own ARS. Ackerman, Andrew; Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;2/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32826, p1
The article reports on the notice issued by the National Association of Bond Lawyers in the U.S. According to the article, the notice stressed that municipal issuers are allowed to bid on their auction-rate securities without incurring any violations in the securities laws as well as addresses...