N.Y.C. Wins Latest Battle In MAC Fight
- Rhode Island Enjoys $7M In Savings With Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/26/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33704, p6
The article reports that Rhode Island has saved more than 7 million dollars by refinancing 122.9 million dollars of debt.
- Healogics Seeks $420M in Loans. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;1/21/2013, p31
The article reports on the launch by Healogics of a 430 million U.S. dollars loan facility to refinance its debt and pay a 49.5 million U.S. dollars dividend.
- Dubai's debt crisis not over. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 49, p6
The article presents the author's views on factors that may pose challenges for Dubai in United Arab Emirates (UAE), to refinance its debts, in 2012.
- New Jersey Sells $3.6B of Tobacco Debt. Posner, Matthew; Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/24/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32553, p1
The article reports on the selling of $3.6 billion bond of tobacco debt by the state of New Jersey. The effort made by the state is to avoid potential legal challenges. It is also to secured a new source of state revenue after refinancing and restructuring its tobacco settlement-backed debt of...
- Battery Park: One Deal On, One Delayed. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31687, p1
Reports that New York's Battery Park City Authority has planned to proceed with plan to refinance $817 million in outstanding debt combining with $90 million in money bonds for infrastructure improvement before the end of September, 2003. Amount proposed for another bond deal kept on hold for...
- Refis Dominate Loan Market in Q4. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;10/27/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p2
Discusses companies' move to refinance existing debt at better interest levels in October 2003.
- Tereos Offering â‚¬500M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p12
The article reports on the launch by European sugar producer Tereos of 652 million U.S. dollars in unsecured senior notes due 2020, the proceeds of which will be used to refinance its existing debt.
- Policy May Outweigh Rate Influence on Refinancing. // Origination News;Jun2011, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p4
The author reflects on the impact of government policies and legislations on the influence of rates in projecting refinancing volumes in the U.S.
- Who's Snubbing The Refi Boom? O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/28/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 30, p30
Reports on the effects of refinancing in the debts market of the U.S. Issuers taking a firm stand against refinancing; Issuances in the transportation sector; Possible reasons for refinancing according to debt bankers.