- University of Chicago Plans More Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34141, p1
The article reports on the plans of the University of Chicago to borrow about 200 million U.S. dollars of new money for its ongoing capital program as reported by the Illinois Finance Authority board as of July 2014. Topics discussed include 700 million U.S. dollars of new-money and refunding...
- Moody's Drops $77M of Rhode Island Motor Fuel lax Bonds to A2 From A1. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;8/23/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33570, p5
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s lowered rating for Rhode Island Economic Development Corp.'s motor fuel-tax revenue bonds from A1 to A2.
- Airport Bonds Rated. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32395, p39
The article reports on the Baa1 rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the upcoming sale of special facility bonds of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corp. to the Rhode Island Airport Corp. The proceeds will be used to construct of a six-level, 1.5 million square foot...
- With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond refund by North Carolina Municipal Power Agency Number One. Bond ratings by various financial ratings agencies; Series in which the bonds will be sold; Maturity date on bonds that would lead to 4.7 million dollars in savings.
- Dimensions Affirmed. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the upgradation in bond rating assigned to the refunding revenue of Dimensions Health Corp. by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. in the U.S. as of November 5, 2001. Reasons behind the upgrade; Concerns of the agency regarding the company's ability to generate...
- Arizona Medical Center Readies $116M to Expand, Refund. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p4
Reports that Yuma, Arizona-based Yuma Regional Medical Center will issue bonds through the Yuma Industrial Development Authority. Use of the bonds to finance the expansion of the center and to refund 2001 bond issue; Underwriter of the deal; Rating of the bonds from Standard & Poor's.
- Illinois County Water Agency Picks Insurance Over Raters for $125 Million Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p40
Reports that DuPage Cputny, Illinois's Water Commission will waive the rating process and include triple-A insurance on $125 million revenue refunding sale. Reason for such decision taken by commission; Maturity date of bonds; Advantages of insurance coverage for the deal.
- Washington's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of $467 Million GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the competitive sale of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds in San Francisco, California. Rating affirmation received by the state's GO credit; Reflection of the rating on the state's use of good debt and financial policies; Revision made to the revenue forecasts.
- MARYLAND: Anne Arundel to Take Bids. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/6/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33143, p9
The article reports on the expectation of Anne Arundel County to take bids for $49 million of refunding general obligation bonds in Maryland. Fitch Ratings Ltd. rated the bonds AA-plus with a negative outlook. According to Fitch, optimistic budget projects coupled with declining reserves and the...