Federal Officials Asked to ID Themselves at Sessions
- Free summer workshops listing. // Ceramics Monthly;Jan1997, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p10
Announces the publication of the 1997 `Summer Workshops' listing in the April 1997 issue of `Ceramics' magazine. Invitation for potters and craft schools, colleges and universities to submit information relating to summer ceramics programs; Consideration for publication of captioned photos and...
- Parent-child mini-workshops focus on language arts. // Curriculum Review;Nov92, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p17
Discusses the benefits of hands-on parenting workshops at Westbriar Elementary School in Vienna, Virginia. Details on the various features of the workshop; Discussion on what the participants learned in the various language-arts activities.
- LeatherFest IX. // Lesbian News;Mar97, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p57
Focuses on the LeatherFest IX. Views on LeatherFest; Date on which it will occur; Number of workshops and demonstrations; How additional information and registration packages can be obtained; Availability of a hotline.
- Seeing my shadow. Taylor, R. William // Association Management;Apr98, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p10
Opinion: Presents information pertaining to the National Groundhog Job Shadow's Day in the United States. Individual's perception of Groundhog Day; Benefits of Groundhog Day to students; Details on the event; Contact number for further information on event.
- Fifteenth Nationa Worship on Jewish-Christian Relations. Kavanaugh, Michael // Journal of Ecumenical Studies;Spring97, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p304
Presents information on the fifteenth National Workshop on Jewish-Christian Relations held in Stamford, Connecticut. Scheduled date for the workshop; Details on who attended the workshop; Features of the workshop; Agenda for the workshop.
- School sponsors `homework without tears' workshop. // Curriculum Review;Jan1990, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on a workshop attended by the parents of students at the Nowlin School in Dearborn, Michigan entitled `Homework without Tears.' Purpose of the program; Its sponsor.
- High schools offers workshops on `teen themes' // Curriculum Review;Jan1990, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p27
Discusses information that the High School students select which workshops they would like to attend dealing with so called `teen themes,' at Holand Patent Central School District in New York. How the students choose three of 20 workshop topics dealing with so-called `teen themes,' for the...
- Chemical accident workshop to be held Oct. 20-22 in Seoul. // Professional Safety;Oct97, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the 3rd annual International Workshop on Chemical Accident Prevention scheduled for October 20-22 in Seoul. Who will host the workshop; What the program will feature; Contact number for information.
- Free 'Fear of Falling' workshop set. // Ellis County Press;1/31/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p1
The article offers information on the free workshop entitled A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls to be sponsored by First United Methodist Church Midlothian in Texas on February 19 through March 14, 2013.