Sarasota County, Fla., Hospital Gets A Downgrade and Negative Outlook
- Fitch Hits Howard County, Md., With Negative Outlook. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p4
Reports on the credit rating of Howard County, Maryland by Fitch Ratings. Lower-than-expected income tax receipts of the county; Rating of the general obligation bonds of the county.
- Moody's Gives Negative Outlooks to Two More Air Issuers. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p5
Reports on the downgrade in credit outlooks of Cleveland, Ohio and Orange County, California by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the terrorist attacks on the airport revenue bonds of the states; Estimation of the total operating expenditures for the airport; Revised outlook provided by...
- Howard Co., Md.: AAA But Negative. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p2
Reports on the credit ratings for Howard County, Maryland given by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Basis for the ratings; Financial performance of Howard County.
- Credit check. Murdoch, Guy // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jan1996, Vol. 79 Issue 1, p2
Reports that January is a perfect time for assessing credit reports. Contact information.
- Ridgefield bonds rated `AAA' by S&P. // Fairfield County Business Journal;01/12/98, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the reasons cited by Standard & Poor's Corp. in its credit rating for Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- Determinants and impact of sovereign credit ratings. Cantor, Richard; Packer, Frank // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Oct96, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p37
Examines the determinants and impact of the sovereign credit ratings. Study on two leading United States agencies, Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's; Definition of sovereign ratings; Determinants of sovereign ratings.
- Tough Barriers Restrict Into Credit Rating Business. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;2/17/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p1
Criticizes the practice of offering higher credit ratings in the U.S. Impact of competition to investors; Disadvantage of short-term benefits to the economy; Failure of ratings agencies to foresee the collapse of a number of companies.
- Editorial. Baker, Carol // Credit Control;1997, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p2
Editorial. Discusses the rise in the number of people in Great Britain who are requesting copies of their credit history. Legal right to examine the contents of personal credit file; Information credit referencing agencies should provide; Sources of credit information.
- National Benevolent Misses Payment And Gets Bumped to DDD by Fitch-. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31773, p6
Reports on the downgrade of the debt rating of the National Benevolent Association in the United States. Rating given by Fitch Ratings and Moody's Investors Service.