Municipals Firm in Quiet Trading; N.Y. EFC Revenues Priced for Retail
- New York State Pricing $475M of Green Bonds. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34346, p1
The New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (NYSEFC) is set to issue $475.1 million in green bonds for clean water and drinking water projects throughout the Empire State.
- S&P gives upgrade to New York EFC. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/25/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30358, p3
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has given a rating of A-plus to the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.'s $107.5 million bond sale. Increase in the rating of the facility's outstanding debts.
- Illinois Agency OKs $150 Million Sale to Fund Water Loans. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31389, p40
Reports the approval of the clean water and drinking water revolving loan fundbonds in Chicago, Illinois. Support of the Illinois Development Finance Authority; Proceeds of the funds; Citation of the top 20 borrowers in the program.
- Michigan Readies $240M of Triple-A Water, Bonds. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p20
The article reports on Michigan's 240 million dollars of triple-A rated drinking and clean water revenue bonds for its water loan program to finance wastewater and water-related projects.
- Whitney Point gets $1.8M in state funding for drinking water. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/12/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p24
Reports on the funding received by the Village of Whitney Point from the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. for a drinking-water project. Remarks from Whitney Point Mayor Gerald Whitehead on the project; Features of the project; Type of project funded under the Drinking Water State...
- NEW YORK: EFC: More Debt, But Later. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33084, p9
The article reports on the plan of the New York Environmental Facilities Corp. (EFC) to use its $522 million allocation of waste water and drinking water funds from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. The plan intends for short-term financing for shovel-ready projects. According...
- New York State Pricing $475M of Green Bonds. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p19
The article reports on the plan of the New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. (NYSEFC) to issue 475.1 million dollars worth of green bonds intended for clean water and drinking water projects across the state in July and August 2015.
- N.Y.C. Readies $650M of GOs; Water Agency, EFC Plan Sales. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31914, p3
Reports on New York City's preparation for the sale of $650 million of general obligation bonds. Bond issue plans of the Municipal Water Finance Authority and the Environmental Facilities Corp.; Planned uses of the proceeds.
- State provides $46 million for water projects. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the $46 million state financing for water projects in communities around New York. This development was announced by David Sterman, president of New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. This state financing activity is said to be an interest-free. Moreover, the author...