NABL: Lawyers Need to Ensure Web Site Data Accords With OS
- A Startup Site and a Veteran Seek to Expand the Muni Toolbox. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/28/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31583, p48
Discusses the significance of two web sites in providing municipal bond data easily to market professionals using Internet. Web site addresses; Benefits of the web sites; Features of the web sites; Developers of the web sites.
- Infocus. // Telephony;09/01/97, Vol. 233 Issue 9, p38
Presents a World Wide Web site feature by Jeffrey Hodgson about telephone fraud.
- Issuers May Have to Update 'Stale' Financial Disclosures, Maco Warns. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;09/18/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30481, p5
Reports that municipal bond issuers risk violating securities fraud laws if they disclose a `stale' audited financial statement without noting any `material' deterioration in their finances that may have occurred after the fiscal year ended. Warning given by Paul Maco, director of the United...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p4
Presents several conventions about municipal bonds in the U.S. Highlights of the Wisconsin Government Finance Officers Association conference; Schedule of the Pension Funding and Bonds Seminar hosted by the Bonds Market Association; Web site address of the Fifth Annual Transportation Finance...
- FINRA Site Launch Set For Today. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/4/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32705, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Finance Industry Regulatory Authority to formally launch an expansive new Web site that will display real-time pricing and other trade data for government, corporate, and municipal bonds for free. The site was geared toward retail investors and billed as...
- NFMA and MuniNet Launch Wide-Ranging Muni Info Site. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p4
The article reports on the launching of a new Web site by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts and MuniNet, designed to provide analysts and other market participants with access to municipal bond issuer Web sites, disclosure resources and other public finance-related information. The...
- How 2 CUs Limit Risks Associated With Web Links. Jepson, Kevin // Credit Union Journal;6/23/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p13
Discusses the mitigation of weblinking risk on credit union web sites. Performance of due diligence on third party transactions; Provision of additional financial resources to members.
- Tips On How To Avoid Having CU's Identity Stolen. // Credit Union Journal;8/18/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p16
Presents tips on avoiding credit union identity theft. Maintenance of a comprehensive domain portfolio; Assessment of the written contracts; Placement of disclosure notices on the web site.
- Focus on fraud and security. // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p16
The article reviews the Web site of the American Bankers Association, available at ww.aba.com/Solutions/Fraud.