Mergers & Acquisitions
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;2/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the increase in the revenue of electronic education infrastructure provider SCT in Pennsylvania. Acquisition of the Campus Pipeline by the company; Percentage rate in the increase of the operating income of SCT; Reduction in the debt of SCT through buying back the convertible bonds.
- SCT to Acquire Campus Pipeline in $42M Deal. // Educational Marketer;10/7/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p2
Reports that SCT, a provider of technology and business solutions software to higher education institutions, acquired college portal solutions provider Campus Pipeline.
- SCT Completes its $42 Million Acquisition of Campus Pipeline. // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p6
Reports that electronic education infrastructure provider SCT completed its acquisition of Campus Pipeline, a campus portal solutions provider.
- SCT to Acquire Campus Pipeline. // T H E Journal;Nov2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p16
Reports that SCT Corp., that provides electronic education services will acquire Campus Pipeline Inc. Higher education strategy of SCT that Campus Pipeline is expected to fulfill.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.
- Vivendi Universal To Houghton Mifflin: Parlez-Vous Francais? // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p5
Uncovers the plan of Paris, France-based company Vivendi Universal to buy Boston, Massachusetts-based educational publisher Houghton Mifflin.