- Lucki Signs on with Houghton Mifflin in Three-Year Contract. // Educational Marketer;10/6/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p5
Reports on the appointment of Anthony Lucki as president and chief executive officer of Houghton Mifflin Co. in Boston, Massachusetts. Eligibility of Lucki for annual bonuses; Worth of starting bonus received by Lucki; Career history of Lucki.
- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p8
Reports on several executive appointments in the electronic education publishing industry, for the week ended August 2, 2000.
- MW Live event will integrate four marketing disciplines. // Marketing Week;11/20/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p10
The article offers information on a trade show related to marketing, which is going to be held from June 30 to July 1, 2009.
- People... // Educational Marketer;3/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p8
Presents information on the appointment of two executives in the educational publishing industry in 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;9/16/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p9
Reports on executive movements in the educational publishing industry, as of September 16, 2002.
- People... // Educational Marketer;11/18/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p8
Presents news briefs concerning executive appointments at educational publishing companies as of November 18, 2002.
- People. . . // Educational Marketer;3/10/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p7
Reports on executive appointments in educational publishing companies in the U.S. recent as of March 2003.
- People ... // Educational Marketer;6/16/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 17, p7
Reports on developments related to executives in the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003.
- People In The News... // Educational Marketer;10/1/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p7
Presents news briefs on the appointment and promotion of business executives on the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 2001.