Translator Enters K-12 With Workbooks for English-Students
- Professores e suas relaÃ§Ãµes com materiais que apresentam o currÃculo de MatemÃ¡tica. LIMA, KATIA; JANUARIO, GILBERTO; CAROLINO PIRES, CÉLIA MARIA // EducaÃ§Ã£o MatemÃ¡tica Pesquisa;2016, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p717
We present discussions about how teachers interact with math curriculum materials, within a qualitative research. The data collection took place in a focus group, with the participation of eight teachers. The analysis was performed based on SacristÃ¡n when analyzing the level of the curriculum...
- Building Alliances. // Teaching Tolerance;Fall2014, Issue 48, p18
The article offers information on the activities educators can introduce to their students including academic activities on Math, Science and English, and book discussions.
- Computer Course Has Big Success at University of Memphis. Dugger III, A. J. // Tennessee Tribune;2/16/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p9A
The article evaluates the online math teaching technology MyMathLab by Pearson Higher Education.
- SHORTBITS. // Micromath;Summer2002, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
No abstract available.
- Ignoring Advisory Panel, Calif. Adopts Skills-Based Math Textbooks. Manzo, Kathleen Kennedy // Education Week;01/17/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p10
Reports the adoption of skills-based mathematics textbooks in California. Disapproval of teachers and administrators on the decision to adopt the mathematics textbooks; Defense made by the officials allowing the use of textbooks; Establishment of the waiver process allowing districts to continue...
- TEACHING TIPS. Boswell, Laurie // Scholastic Math (Teacher's Edition);1/10/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 7, pT2
Presents several teaching tips in mathematics.
- INTERACTIVE PICTURES. Russell, Jill // Mathematics Teaching;Mar2003, Issue 182, p28
Features the 'Animal Fields' poster, a laminated pieces of mathematical art. Size; Color scheme; User guide.
- A Valid Role for the Internet in the Mathematics Classroom. Herrera, Terese A. // Australian Mathematics Teacher;Mar2001, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p24
Discusses how teachers can use the Internet in teaching mathematics. Internet use in the classroom; Ways by which the Internet can enhance mathematics teaching; Examples of Web sites to use.
- Seven basic objectives. May, Lola // Teaching Pre K-8;Sep97, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
Presents objectives essential to math curriculum at all grade levels. Technique on how to present patterns to elementary students; Ability of kindergartners and second graders to understand graphs; Numeration system used in teaching math.