Salt Lake GO Vote
- GEORGIA: Zoo Bonds Earn Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p9
The article reports on the 2007A and B revenue bonds has been sold to repair and improve the Atlanta Zoo.
- Nebraska County plans issue for Zoo's desert exhibit domes. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/11/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30744, p29
Reports that Douglas County, Nebraska will issue 20 million dollars of revenue bonds to pay for a glasslike dome which will house a desert exhibit at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo. Sale of the bonds in behalf of the Omaha Zoological Society.
- Diverse Needs, Huge Costs. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;01/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31056, p1
Focuses on the issuance of state bonds to help meet the financial needs of libraries in California. Total amount in bond fundings issued by the state government for local libraries; Library directors' that the amount in bond fundings issued by the state government will not be enough to meet...
- Broward County, Fla., Readies Library Deal, Gets GO Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Discusses the plan of Broward County, Florida to sell $138.1 million of general obligation (GO) bonds. Improvement of the country's library system; Approval of the GO library issue by voters in March 1999; Price, structure and rating.
- OREGON: New Library. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31297, p27
Reports that Voters in Tigard, Oregon will be asked to approve a multi million dollars general obligation bond measure in May 2002 to improve condition of the city's library. Overview of the project.
- Other Needs May Hamstring Bonds for Las Vegas Libraries. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31075, p44
Reports on a 73.9 million bond referendum proposal by the Clark County/Las Vegas Library District for funding new library branches. Hearing for the proposal; Structure of the bonds proposed.
- Little Rock plans deal for Clinton library, among other things. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/24/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30357, p30
Reports that Little Rock, Arkansas' Board of Directors has passed a bond ordinance clearing the way for the issuance of $16.5 million of revenue bonds to be used to buy land for the future Clinton presidential library. Selection of Stephens Inc. to negotiate the pricing; Hope for an...
- California plan to boost libraries with debt could be part of a trend. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p6
Reports on California's plan for a library bond vote. Construction and repair of library systems; Effects of technological advances and prevalence of computers on libraries.
- Minneapolis Library Supporters Gear Up for Possible Referendum. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;07/27/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30941, p36
Reports on a proposal for a downtown library in Minneapolis, Minnesota from a city-appointed panel charged with developing a building plan. Bond financing scenario; Need for a referendum on the library issue.