Waste of Time
- Sandpoint restaurateur branches out. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 8, pA10
Reports the opening of Panhandler Pies restaurant in Post Falls, Idaho. Size of the building; Type of facility; Details on the menus of the restaurant.
- Brown Derby revival rolls in as Road House. Thompson, Chris // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/6/93, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p2
Reports on the adoption of the steak house format by the Brown Derby restaurant chain to rejuvenate business. Reopening of the Brown Derby Road House; Plan of converting three more restaurants and opening two in Ohio and Pennsylvania; Targeting of young customers; Decrease in the number and...
- SORA Designs New Seafood Facility. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2002, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p41
Reports that Philips Foods and Seafood Restaurants has moved to create a sea food processing and distribution facility. Investment plans of the company; Architectural firm that will design the facility; Details of the facility.
- Etrusca expands into European shopping centres. Frewin, Angela // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/21/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4210, p7
Reports on expansion plans for Europe announced by the Etrusca Restaurants group based in London, England. Background on Etrusca; Information on a joint venture formed by Etrusca's founders with Ronson with regard to the expansion; Eating establishments opened by the group in Europe.
- Huddle House plots fourth consecutive year of 30-unit-plus growth. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p8
Presents the chain expansion of Huddle House in Decatur, Georgia. Average cost of the expansion project; Objectives of the company; Top-selling item of the chain.
- 'Dine LA' seeks boost for So. Calif. operators. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p3
Reports the plan of Dine LA restaurant to increase foodservice employment and organizers in Los Angeles, California.
- Slumping economy doesn't deter Jack in the Box expansion plans. Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;11/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p8
Reports the expansion plans of the restaurant Jack in the Box Inc. in the United States. Discussion of regional performance and competitive reasons behind the plan; Adoption of a marketing policy; Decrease in capital spending.
- Boston Market adds Canada to growth list. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 47, p32
Focuses on the expansion plans of Boston Market restaurant in Toronto, Ontario.
- Ultimate Franchise eyes multiconcept expansion. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p4
Reports the expansion plans of the Ultimate Franchise Systems Inc. in Heathrow, Florida. Acquisition strategy of the company; Development of franchise activity; Subsidiaries of the restaurant.