Long-Standing Virginia Firm Continues Its Regional Commitment
- Street revenues paced by commissions and trading. Keegan, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/03/99, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p9
Examines the growth of the earnings of investment banks in the United States in the first half of 1999. Increase in inventory prices and revenue from proprietary trading and bid-offer trading spreads in investment banking; Principal transactions for major brokerage firms; Renewed market...
- Looking for Trip Wires. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/13/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 19, p48
Focuses on the importance of corporate earnings and accounting in investment banking in the U.S. Changes of the product formulas; Complexities of the accounting and partnerships; Volatility of stocks.
- DAVENPORT GLOWS. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the glow-in-the-dark underpants for women from Davenport.
- KeyCorp's Fee Income Rises 13%. Stewart, Jackie // American Banker;10/16/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F340, p0
The article report on banking company KeyCorp and its higher third-quarter profits due to growth in fee income from its investment banking operations.
- Back from the brink. Dunkley, Clare // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/15/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 37, p48
The article focuses on the viability of Bahrain-based BMB Investment Bank after recapitalisation. BMB recorded profits of $3.8 million for the first half of 2006 and $7.8 million in full-year 2005. The bank is introducing new types of private equity products, such as access to direct deals and...
- 2Q Looks Bleak for Most Investment Banking Firms. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;5/2/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 84, p20
Forecasts less earnings for the investment banking business in the second quarter of 2001. Reduction of earnings estimates at Credit Suisse First Boston and Goldman Sachs Group.
- Investment arm drags Barclays profits down 5%. // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/6/2014, p4
The article reports on the 5% reduction in the quarterly profits of the banking company Barclays because of a decrease in profits from its investment bank as of May 2014.
- Fees Fuel Gains at BB&T; Mergers to Back Burner. Boraks, David // American Banker;7/12/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 132, p1
Reports that investment banking, insurance, and other fee-based business of BB&T Corp. lead 23% growth of its earnings in the second quarter of 2002. Plan of the company to sideline mergers and acquisitions; Impact of strong mortgage and refinancing activity on the net interest income; Credit...
- Morgan Stanley Gets 3Q Lift From Investment Banking . WEIL, DAN // American Banker;9/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 183, p4
Focuses on the increased profits recorded by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. for the third quarter of 1999 attributed to the firm's investment banking business. Percentage of return on equity according to firm officials; Value of merger deals undertaken by the company for the period.