Yields Little Changed in Quiet Session; N.Y.C. Sells $50M of Competitive GOs
- Attorney General Refuses to Sign Off on Westlake, Tex., Deal, Citing School Angle. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p28
Focuses on issues related to municipal of bonds in Texas. Position of the government officials on the issue; Proposal for the bond issue; Allocation of the proceeds of bond sale to city and the department of public safety.
- New York City Will Refund $800M Next Week. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/11/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31490, p30
Reports the sale of fixed-rate general obligation bonds by the officials in New York City.
- After Legal Delays, Oklahoma Sees 4Q Issuance 'Starting to Heat Up'. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p5
Reports on the issuance of bonds by the government officials in Oklahoma. Amount of the bonds; Statement regarding the bond issuance by bond adviser James C. Joseph; Legal delay on the approval of the bond issuance.
- Colorado trans vote marks Tabor's first statewide test. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/11/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30744, p1
Reports that Colorado government officials are testing their ability to convince voters to agree to bond authorizations under the state's Taxpayer Bill of Rights Amendment. Limitations placed on taxes; Regional Transportation District initiative for light rail.
- King County, Wash., Readies Two-Part, $450M Sewer Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/24/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31434, p4
Reports the marketing of sewer revenue bonds by the city officials in King County, Washington. Amount of the bonds; Proceeds of the sale; Financial advisers of the negotiated sale.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p8
Presents a chart depicting bond offerings in New York. List of companies; Financial advisers; Legal opinion.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31765, p30
Presents a list of bond elections of several companies in New York.
- Utah Agency to Refinance 911 Communications System. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31463, p5
Reports the sale of Utah Communications Agency Network revenue bonds to refinance outstanding certifications of participation. Involvement of Wells Fargo as the financial adviser of the agency; Insurance of the bonds by Ambac Assurance Corp.; Rating of the agency by Standard & Poor's.
- Short Takes on High Yields. // High Yield Report;12/6/99, Vol. 10 Issue 47, p3
Reports on developments related to companies in the high-yield bond market as of December 6, 1999.