TBMA Urges Delay In Some Reporting
- Treasury Official Praises NABL Issue Price Recommendations. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32483, p6
The article focuses on the views of U.S. the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) concerning the importance of issue price that affects bond yield in every transaction. The comments of NABL about issue price were presented at the Bond Attorneys Workshop. The discussions of issue price...
- The Revenge Of The Nerds. Fox, Justin // Fortune;12/24/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 13, p26
This article provides information on the status of the bond market in the U.S. in 2001. Although the year has been beset by tragedy and crisis, the record-breaking exuberance of bond markets has nonetheless been remarkable. First, the numbers: Even after tanking in November 2001 when hints of a...
- BMA: Projects Could Automate New-Issue Reporting. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;9/15/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p6
States that the Bond Market Association (BMA) working with the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. on projects to resolve the lack of pricing data on new issues of municipal bonds. Plan of the BMA to automate new-issue reporting; Admission by the BMA that it is partnering with i-Deal LLC and...
- Visible Supply. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31253, p45
Illustrates dollar volume of bonds expected to reach the market in 30 days in the U.S. bond market. Weekly average value of the competitive and negotiated sales of the bonds.
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p45
Presents information about prices of general obligation bonds in the U.S. bond markets as of February 25, 2002. Bond ratings for California Series 2001 bonds; Intermediate price for Hawaii Series bonds; Long-term yield of Illinois first Series 2001 bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p31
Presents charts depicting market indicators for bonds in the U.S. Evaluation of short-term tax-exempt yields; List of U.S. securities prices; Total returns for municipal market data.
- Strong market, almost every sector gained. // High Yield Report;04/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p4
Reports on the performance of the secondary bond market in the United States, during the week prior to April 19, 1999. Gains made by the telecommunications sector; Gains made by third-tier issuers; Increased prices in the metals sectors.
- Primary Market: Europe's Pipeline is Full, Gaming Buoyant in the US. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Reports on the primary market activities in the U.S. and Europe, as of July 23, 2001. Price offered by the U.S.-based company Hornbeck Marine for sale of its seven-year callable notes; Possible utilization of proceeds from sale of bonds by the company Mohegan Tribal; Reasons behind increase in...
- Northeast, California Deals Dominate New Volume. ALBAN, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p6
The article reports on the deal of the bond issuers in the U.S. regarding the price of the bonds that will dominate most of the primary market in the country with relatively large financing.