- Colorado County Claims United Bounced a Check. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/16/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31554, p36
Reports on the claims of Eagle County, Colorado that U.S.-based United Airlines Inc. bounced a $15,000 check to Vail/Eagle County Airport. Amount of debt issued by the airport in 2001; Passenger facility to be paid by the airlines.
- United Mulls Discontinuing Service At Its Denver, Los Angeles, D.C. Hubs. Sanchez, Humberto; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31582, p6
Reports that U.S.-based airline company United Airlines Inc. senior vice president Gregory Taylor told a U.S. bankruptcy court as of February 2003 that the airline company is looking into the possibility of pulling out of its Denver, Los Angeles and Washington hubs as of February 2003. Factors...
- United Seeks Cross-Default Exemption. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p1
Reports that United Airlines Inc. has urged a bankruptcy court judge to deprive the Chicago city from enforcement of a provision related to termination of the airline's use at O'Hare International Airport. Role of debts in financing the airport's expansion plan; Conditions under the provision;...
- United Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;3/15/2010, p9
The article reports that according to United Airlines Inc., the timing of the slots becoming available at Tokyo Haneda airport create a favourable advantage its bid to launch flights to Haneda from its San Francisco hub.
- United Airlines. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p8
The article reports on the outlook of United Airlines Inc. that it sees an economic growth in Asia due to high demand for trans-Pacific filghts.
- Nonstop Flights From Topeka to Chicago Coming in January. // TK Business;Winter2013, p62
The article reports that the Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority of Topeka, Kansas has signed an agreement with United Airlines to provide continuous air service from Topeka Regional Airport to Chicago, Illinois and mentions 50-passenger regional jets offered by ExpressJet Airlines Inc.
- United reveals lounges at Heathrow Terminal 2. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);May2014, p10
The article reports that airline United Airlines Inc. will open two premium lounges, the United Global First and United Club, at London Heathrow's new Terminal 2 in London, England.
- United To Unveil New Boarding Area At San Francisco. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Feb2014, p49
The article reports on airliner United Airlines Inc.'s 68,000-square-foot boarding area E of Terminal 3 at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) in California that is set to open soon.
- United Expands Premium Beverage Menu At Its United Club Lounges In The Us. // AirGuide For the Frequent Flyer;Oct2013, p71
The article reports on the launch of United Airlines Inc.'s expanded premium beverage menu at its U.S.-based United Club lounges, offering customers local and imported beer choices and a broader selection of wines and spirits for purchase.