CHFA Weighs $20 Million Deal for Hartford Housing Project
- Connecticut HFA Test-Drives An Innovative Swap Agreement. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p1
Reports the sale of Subseries A-4 taxable bonds of the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority's Series A housing mortgage finance program bonds. Value of the taxable bonds; Components of the Series A bonds; Indexes incorporated in the swap agreement of the taxable bonds.
- Single-Family Offering. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;04/17/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30872, p1
Highlights the bond that will be offered by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority on April 19, 2000. Aim to raise $70 million for single-family mortgages; Deal's separation into two series; Term maturities; Remarketing of 1999 convertible option bonds; Structure and sale type.
- Taxable interest rate swap aids Connecticut housing agency. Reynolds, Katherine M. // Bond Buyer;05/18/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30395, p33
Reports on the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority's use of swaps to secure low interest rates on bonds. Payment of a fixed rate of 6.45 percent for 20 years under agency's $25 million taxable swap; Comment by John K. Craford, vice president for finance and administration of the agency; Other...
- Connecticut housing deal has fixed- and auction-rate pieces. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p27
Features the components of the revenue bond issue that will be sold by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority on April 13, 1999. Value of the bonds; Tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds; Periodic auction-rate securities that are subject to the alternative minimum tax.
- Connecticut Housing Agency Plans Sale. Burton, Paul // Nationalmortgagenews.com;11/4/2014, p5
The article reveals the plan of Connecticut Housing Finance Authority to sell 97.5 million dollars of housing mortgage financing as of November 4, 2014. It notes that this transactions includes a 58.1 million dollar public offering of Series 2014 F1 tax-exempt and F2 taxable bonds, and 15...
- CHFA raises $158M for homebuyers. KANG, CRYSTAL // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/3/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 44, p3
The article reports on the bond sale funding raised by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority from the National Council of State Housing Agencies for its first-time homebuyers program.
- CHFA Pulls Off Tricky Deal. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/14/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33615, p9
The article reports on bond sales closed by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA), which includes two bond sales issued under the new-issue bond program and closed on November 3, 2011 and a third after a pricing agreement with Citigroup Inc.
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/20/2015, p4
A table is presented that offers information on negotiated bond sales from the week of July 20 to the week of August 24, 2015 including the water system (sys) revenue (rev) refunding (ref) bonds from Azusa City in California, the special tax bonds from El Dorado County and the housing (hsg) rev...
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31247, p32
Presents a chart depicting the ratings of bond issuers in the United States as of October 2001. Bond concentration of issuers; Change in the bond rating of Connecticut Housing Finance Authority; Reason for the decline of the bond rating of New Jersey Economic Development Authority.