- 'Intelligent Efficiency" saves energy. // Contractor Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p28
The article offers information on a report from the American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy based on how off-the-shelf wireless and cloud technology can be included with building automation systems for monitoring the equipment's parameters.
- Taking building automation to new level. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Nov2011, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p20
The article offers brief information on various Tracer building automation systems including ES V2.5, SC and UC400 from Trane Inc.
- World Trade Center Project Awarded. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/27/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the selection of Automated Logic Corp. by Silverstein Properties Inc. to provide the building automation system for three World Trade Center, located on Greenwich Street opposite the World Trade Center Memorial.
- Automated Logic. // Engineered Systems;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p73
The article offers brief information on WebCTRLÂ® building automation system from Automated Logic Corp.
- Building Automation System. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/3/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 14, p10
The article evaluates the Intelligent Manager III building automation system from Daikin AC (Americas) Inc.
- Web-Based Building Automation Systems. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;5/9/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 2, p8
The article mentions the web based building automation systems called BACnet from Siemens Industry Inc.
- Building integration system. // Electrical Solutions (18340644);2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
The article offers brief information on the Building Integration System Release 2.3 from Bosch Security System Pty. Ltd.
- CO2 room units. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p46
The article offers brief information on the Series 2200 CO2 room units with BACnet programmable terminal equipment controllers and APOGEE building-automation system from Siemens Building Technologies Inc.
- US Building Automation Market Primed for Growth. // Sensors;11/15/2013, p1
The article focuses on a report from the information company IHS Inc. which predicts 40 percent growth in the U.S. market for building automation equipment as of 2017 due to the need of efficient energy consumption in commercial buildings along with the views of its market analyst Sam Grinter.