University Cuts Legwork With Belimo MFT
- Reducing legwork. // American School & University;Dec2003, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p58
Reports on the use of the Belimo's Multi-Function Technology (MFT) to reduce the legwork of facility personnel at the California State University in Fullerton, California. Factors that make an MFT actuator ideal for retrofits and facilities with older pneumatic control systems; Functions in...
- Variable air volume: On a budget and made easy. Boen, Bran A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/30/93, Vol. 189 Issue 18, p3
Reports on Belimo Aircontrols (USA) Inc.'s NMV electronic actuator-controller for pressure-independent valve terminals. Jorban-Riscoe and Associates' use of the product; Applications and uses; belimo TRS-M thermostat; Calibration points; Standard output for proportional reheaters; Reading of the...
- Belimo opens service center. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/08/96, Vol. 198 Issue 10, p4
Reports on Belimo Aircontrols Inc.'s announcement of a new customer service and distribution center to serve the western United States.
- Belimo Aircontrols to build manufacturing plant in Danbury. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;07/28/97, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p3
Discloses that Swiss-based manufacturer Belimo Aircontrols Inc. is set to open a large manufacturing facility in Danbury, Connecticut. Relocation of company headquarters to the new building; Description of the new building; Types of products manufactured by the company.
- Belimo Aircontrols (USA) Finds Success In Danbury. Dzikowski, Don // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/14/98, Vol. 37 Issue 50, p3
Reports on the success of Swiss-based Belimo Aircontrols (USA) Inc. in Danbury, Connecticut. Company as maker of damper actuators for large-scale HVAC systems; Local plant expected to quadruple production in 1990 and hire additional workers.
- Strategy to market single hvac component worldwide pays big. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/11/95, Vol. 196 Issue 2, p9
Profiles the Swiss-based company Belimo, which focuses on damper actuator technology. Projected increase in Belimo's sales in 1995; Company's plan to go public; Manufacturing strategy; Belimo's investment in research and development. INSET: One product, many varieties..
- Five functions in one valve. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Nov2012, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the Energy Valve from Belimo Aircontrols Inc.
- Six-figure savings for TES systems installed at CSU. // Engineered Systems;Dec96, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p27
Focuses on the installation of thermal energy storage (TES) systems at the California State University's (CSU) four campuses in Fullerton to shift electrical demand from expensive, on-peak periods to less-expensive off-peak periods. Cost savings from using the TES systems; Use of chilled-water...
- CSU Fullerton to offer MBA in South County. // Orange County Business Journal;11/17/97, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p29
Provides information on the plans to offer a complete Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in the Irvine Spectrum, by the California State University Fullerton, in February 1998. Who the classes for the program will be taught by; Efforts of the university in order to promote...