BAS = Building Automation made Simple
- SOFTWARE. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;09/04/2000, Vol. 211 Issue 1, p42
Features various software products for the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration industry. Colmac Coil Manufacturing Inc.'s coil sizing selection software CoilPRO IV version 1.11; LogMate 2000 for Windows from TiPS Inc.; Computerized estimating system Bidmaster NET Series from Estimation Inc.
- Powered By Manual J Software. // IE3;Jan2013, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p5
The article reports on the CarmelSoft HVAC ResLoad- J software approved by the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) as Powered by Manual J.
- In the hvacr world, PCs take a bite out of Apple. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/25/96, Vol. 199 Issue 13, p12
Reports on a survey of manufacturers in the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration industry which compared their use of software for Apple computers and software for PCs. Negligible number of Apple software users; Reasons for non-use of software for Apple computers; Questionable future of...
- Software review: HVACR product software. Amistadi, Henry // Engineered Systems;Jan1995, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p60
Evaluates a number of software used for the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industry. Software evaluation process; Survey process; Defining engineering categories; Clarifying engineering capabilities.
- The NEWS Updates Mobile App. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/31/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the launch of the Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration (ACHR) NEWS application where users can get heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) industry news on tablets and smartphones.
- Estimating program uses plain English, pictures. Feldman, William; Feldman, Patti // Contractor Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p44
Evaluates the QuoteExpress HVAC/SheetMetal, a Windows-based estimating program for commercial, industrial and heavy-gauge HVAC ductwork.
- Getting in the app game. // Snips;Sep2011, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p10
The article reviews several digital applications for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) and sheet metal contractors including the DuctWheel from the Air Conditioning Contractors of America, the ProContractorMX software from Maxwell Systems, and the HVAC American Society of...
- books, software & lit. // Snips;May2015, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p27
The article offers reviews for several books, catalogs, and software, including "Tool and Fastener Hand Guide" by tool manufacturer Dynamic Fastener, "Guidelines for Change Orders" by the Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors' National Association, and the QuoteSoft software that calculates...
- Computers & software. // Engineered Systems;Nov97, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p92
Introduces software for heating, ventilation and air conditioning control and some of the software manufacturers. CFD Software's FLOTHERM program; Indoor Humidity Tools from Taitem Engineering; News on some software manufacturers. INSETS: Bits and bytes.;World Wide Web..