Site Set on Controls
- A new era. Monroe, Linda // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p10
Editorial. Comments on the 90th anniversary of the BUILDINGS Magazine. Role of the magazine in documenting the history of the industry; E-mail addresses of editors.
- Where are we? // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the availability of elements of Buildings Magazine in several on-line resources.
- How-2 interact. // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p16
Presents the e-mail address of the Smarter Buildings column of the `Buildings' magazine.
- Common Goals. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Nov99, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p70
Part II. Focuses on the fourth roundtable discussion hosted by `Buildings' magazine on building systems and integration held May 1999 in Chicago, Illinois. Conference participants; Importance of integration; Other topics discussed.
- Top priorities. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Mar1995, Vol. 89 Issue 3, The climate is right for action p8
Editorial. Discusses the extra package in the March 1995 issue of Buildings. Other information on the issue.
- Characteristics of the nation's buildings portfolio. Reinbach, Andrew // Buildings;Apr93, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p58
Describes the data base developed by `Buildings' that will provide statistical abstracts of America's outstanding portfolio of office, warehouse, educational, healthcare, and lodging properties. US Department of Energy (DOE) survey; Flaws; Uses; Next month's profile. INSET: America's lodging...
- Editorial. // werk, bauen + wohnen;Apr2008, Issue 4, p2
The article presents an introduction to the April 2008 issue of the journal "Werk, Bauen + Wohnen" which tells about its contents concerning buildings.
- Call for participation: Who's who in commercial buildings 1994. // Buildings;Apr94, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p24
Calls for participation for the 1994 Who's Who in Commercial Building to be published in the August 1994 issue of `Buildings' magazine. Listing containing prominent industry players based on owned or managed commercial space.
- Buildings online. // Buildings;Mar1996, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p76
Reports on the introduction of the online service of `Buildings' magazine.