Jumping for money
- MFI to sponsor Furniture Technologies 2000. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p3
Reports on the MFI sponsorship of the Furniture Technologies 2000 Conference at Keble College in Oxford, England on September 24-27, 1999.
- Be a big shot. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p33
Announces the corporate sponsorship of shotgun cartridges that will be used at the Furniture Trade Benevolent Association's centenary Big Shots Day on June 12, 2003.
- Take up the LIA challenge. // Money Marketing;11/21/2002, p20
Previews the President's Challenge 2002/03 to be hosted by the League of Independent Advisers which aims to raise money to fund a hospital unit for the Teenage Cancer Trust. Challenge of putting together a team and raising sponsorship of several hundred pounds; Activities scheduled during the...
- Plimmerton Rotary tag-along. Caxon, David // NZ 4WD;Jul2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
The article discusses the highlights of a fundraising event conducted by the Wellington Jeep Club in 2012. Held on the western side of the Hutt Valley north of Wellington, New Zealand, the event aimed to raise money to be shared equally between the CanTeen organisation and the Rotary Te Aro Piko...
- Fundraising Worksheet 7: Projected Special Event Income. Bray, Ilona // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits;2010, p485
A worksheet regarding special event income projected by a nonprofit organization is presented which appears in the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits." The required information includes corporate sponsorships, sales of food or goods, and advertising.
- Points of light. // Orange County Business Journal;09/01/97, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p10
Presents news briefs relating to fund raising and corporate sponsorship in California, published on September 1, 1997. Calendar information for the fifth annual La Dolce Vita fundraiser; Which 1997 event will be sponsored by Toshiba's Electronic Imaging Division; Information on the `Race for the...
- Community Outreach. // Franchising World;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p65
Presents news briefs on corporate sponsorship as of July 2002. Promotion sponsored by Pro-Cuts and the Dallas Maverick to raise fund for the Breast Bridge Network; Partnership of Pop-A-Lock with Kids N' Cars to help educate the public about the dangers of leaving children unattended;...
- Talking the Walk. // Earth Island Journal;Summer2000, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p16
Deals with the fundraising activities of corporations in the United States. Program sponsored by Avon company; Incentives gained by corporations from such activities; Criticisms raised by the Breast Cancer Action organization.
- Gowanus regatta draws the fearless. EISENPRESS, CARA // Crain's New York Business;4/29/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 17, p8
The article reports that seven local teams with rowers from as far as the West Village are seeking corporate sponsors to raise the 500 dollar fee needed to enter the 2.5-mile-long regatta and paddle the formerly toxic waters of the Gowanus Canal in Brooklyn, New York in a benefit race for June 2013.