Stands that delivered
- Festive freebies. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p55
The article invites readers to submit photographs of furniture festivities to "Cabinet Maker" and will be given a pair of tickets to Inside-The Interiors Party & Awards on January 24, 2006 at The Furniture Show in Birmingham, England.
- Expos break with design convention. // Cabinet Maker;12/3/2004, Issue 5417, p6
Highlights the Ambiente exhibition of tattooed furniture and The Interiors Event in Europe. Display of the creative works of young interior designers; Presentation of The Young Designers Collection Award; Contrast to the industrial surroundings of the NEC.
- A view to sales. // Cabinet Maker;02/02/2001, Issue 5223, p16
Focuses on Ireland-based furniture company Zocalo's adoption of an American brand of furniture retailing. Specialization in imported ethnic furniture; Zocalo's commitment to selling a 'lifestyle' and not just a few pieces of furniture; Partnership with manufacturers in a deal that ensures...
- Zocalo opens N.C. distribution center. // Furniture/Today;2/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p4
The article reports that furniture designer and manufacturer Zocalo has opened a distribution center in Thomasville, North Carolina. The 33,000 square feet warehouse serves the growing customer base in the East Coast will stock best-selling collections including the Milano, Sterling Park and...
- ITMA, F/T seek nominations for industry's first Rising Star Award. // Furniture/Today;7/11/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p78
Reports that the International Textile Market Association (ITMA) and the furniture journal are accepting nominations for the first Rising Star Award, which will be presented on the opening night of the Winter Showtime fabric fair in High Point, North Carolina. Deadline for the submission of...
- WHAT IS COMING UP IN 2012. // British Baker;2/24/2012 Supplement, p22
The article announces several events to be held in England including bakers' fair summer on June 24, 2012 in Middlesex, bakers' autumn fair on October 7, 2012 in Harrogate and an award ceremony on September 12, 2012 in London.
- 2010 RENTAL & STAGING PRODUCT AWARDS WINNERS. KEENE, DAVID // Rental & Staging Systems;Aug2010, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p12
The article provides information on the 2010 Rental and Staging Systems/InfoComm Product Awards which were presented at the InfoComm trade show held on June 8, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- AL STOHLMAN AWARD. Reis, Dot // Leather Crafters & Saddlers Journal;Nov/Dec2013, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p55
The article reports that two awards presented by the Stohlman Award Foundation in 2013 including one to Akiko Okada at the Rocky Mountain Leather Trade Show in Wyoming on May 18 and another at the 47th International Federation of Leather Guilds Annual Conference and Trade Show on September 28.
- World Dairy Expo seeks 2011 award nominations. // Wisconsin Agriculturist;Jan2011, Vol. 242 Issue 1, p28
The article discusses the qualifications of the annual recognition awards nominees during the World Dairy Expo from October 4-8, 2011 in Madison, Minnesota.