- Nominations are sought for 40 Under 40 feature. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/21/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p73
The journal 'Crain's Chicago Business,' is seeking nominations for its annual 40 Under 40 feature, which spotlights men and women who have made it to the top of their fields before celebrating a 40th birthday. Anyone working in the Chicago area who will turn 40 after Nov. 3, 2003, is eligible....
- ANNOUNCING: DESIGN FOR NEW YORK CONTEST WINNERS. // Odyssey;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the winners of the Design for New York contest organized by the science periodical 'Odyssey.' First place winner of the contest; Entry that won the prize; Runners-up winners of the contest; Prizes that will be awarded to the winners.
- You must remember. // Campaign (UK);10/25/2002, Issue 42, p32
Congratulates Antony Hill at McCann-Erickson who won the quiz of the third week of October 2002 and asks question for the fourth week, published in the October 25, 2002 issue of the journal 'Campaign.'
- CLUEING IN. // Odyssey;Mar2014, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article announces the winners of the "Looking for Clues" contest at the "ODYSSEY" magazine's November-December 2013 issue wherein readers were invited to test their powers of observation by searching for 12 spy tools hidden throughout the magazine's page.
- AMERICAN RECORDER SOCIETY ANNOUNCES ITS THIRD MAGAZINE COVER ART CONTEST. // American Recorder;Sep2012 ARS Newsletter, p3
The article informs that there would be third magazine cover art contest and announces the winner of the second cover art contest of the American Recorder Society's magazine.
- Sleight of mind. Nielsen, Lillian // ABA Banking Journal;Nov2004, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p8
Provides information on the winners of the Paradox puzzle in the September 2004 issue of the "ABA Banking Journal." Winners; First correct response from the puzzle; Puzzle for the November 2004 issue.
- Contest winners nail GDD count. // Ohio Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 307 Issue 12, p12
The article announces the winners of the 2011 Growing Degree Day contest that is organized by the periodical "Ohio Farmer" with Seed Consultants Inc.
- Party with the best of 'em. // New Hampshire Business Review;6/11/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p3A
Announces the third annual "Best of New Hampshire" party on June 24, 2004 to honor the winners of the "New Hampshire" magazine's Best of New Hampshire 2004 contest. Time and venue of the event; Number of attendees in the 2003 celebration; Bands that will perform during the party; Major sponsors...
- Winners. Monahan, John // Better Nutrition;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p10
Sometimes the rewards of reading the journal 'Better Nutrition,' come in addition to better health. Winners of â€œKruise with Kat Contest,â€ Gretchen McLlary of Fall City, Washington, and Sharon Ashmore of Charlotte, North Carolina, will accompany the journal's natural health and beauty...