- Peach Smile. Mack, Cara // Scholastic Scope;5/9/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p14
Focuses on the poem which won the first prize at the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards organized by the journal 'Scholastic Scope.' INSET: THINK ABOUT IT.
- You must remember. // Campaign (UK);10/25/2002, Issue 42, p32
Congratulates Antony Hill at McCann-Erickson who won the quiz of the third week of October 2002 and asks question for the fourth week, published in the October 25, 2002 issue of the journal 'Campaign.'
- CLUEING IN. // Odyssey;Mar2014, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article announces the winners of the "Looking for Clues" contest at the "ODYSSEY" magazine's November-December 2013 issue wherein readers were invited to test their powers of observation by searching for 12 spy tools hidden throughout the magazine's page.
- Contest winners nail GDD count. // Ohio Farmer;Dec2011, Vol. 307 Issue 12, p12
The article announces the winners of the 2011 Growing Degree Day contest that is organized by the periodical "Ohio Farmer" with Seed Consultants Inc.
- Winners. Monahan, John // Better Nutrition;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p10
Sometimes the rewards of reading the journal 'Better Nutrition,' come in addition to better health. Winners of â€œKruise with Kat Contest,â€ Gretchen McLlary of Fall City, Washington, and Sharon Ashmore of Charlotte, North Carolina, will accompany the journal's natural health and beauty...
- Spot the difference. // Travel Weekly Australia;9/19/2008, Issue 97, p18
The article invites readers to participate in a contest offered by the magazine in the September 2008 issue in New South Wales. The readers are encouraged to spot the five differences of the photographs provided. The photographs depict a swimming pool. The winner of the said contest will win a...
- Nominations are sought for 40 Under 40 feature. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/21/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p73
The journal 'Crain's Chicago Business,' is seeking nominations for its annual 40 Under 40 feature, which spotlights men and women who have made it to the top of their fields before celebrating a 40th birthday. Anyone working in the Chicago area who will turn 40 after Nov. 3, 2003, is eligible....
- My Sanctuary. Williams, Paul // Scholastic Scope;5/9/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p12
Focuses on the personal essay which won the first prize at the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards organized by the journal 'Scholastic Scope.' INSET: THINK ABOUT IT.
- ANNOUNCING: DESIGN FOR NEW YORK CONTEST WINNERS. // Odyssey;Feb2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p46
Reports on the winners of the Design for New York contest organized by the science periodical 'Odyssey.' First place winner of the contest; Entry that won the prize; Runners-up winners of the contest; Prizes that will be awarded to the winners.