GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK
- Ready, aim, download. Wilkinson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p27
Describes the usefulness of digital cameras for image-dependent businesses. Use of digital cameras by real estate agents to expedite the house selling process; Popularity of digital cameras among insurance adjusters; Tips on buying a digital camera. INSET: No Dumping by R.M..
- Making the switch. Wray, Christopher // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p16
Explains that with its lighting offer firmly established, British furniture chain store Christopher Wray is broadening his range with the opening of its first lifestyle store. Opening of his store on May 20, 2005 at High Street, Manchester, England; Shift in strategy to selling not only lamps...
- Selling Houses on TV. // Time;9/11/1972, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p83
The article reports on the homemade Television (TV) shows idea of Victor Klein, a real estate broker in Westport, Connecticut, which uses a playback unit and an inexpensive Sony TV camera to sell houses. It says that Klein uses the camera to put the interior and outdoor views of the houses on...
- A watching brief for sales. // Cabinet Maker;3/8/2002, Issue 5277, p10
Focuses on the introduction of CCTV cameras for furniture retail stores in the U.S. Advantage of the increase CCTV used on the reduction of theft and violence; Influence of the technique on the increase customer knowledge of the product; Cost of installation.
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE BROKERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p93
A list of the top commercial real estate brokers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the value of property leased and sold in 2007 is presented, including CB Richard Ellis, Colliers International and Voit Commercial Brokerage.
- BOMI earns ACE approval. // Buildings;Jan1996, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p20
Reports that the BOMI Institute has earned recommendations for all 22 of its commercial property courses by the American Council on Education's ACE/PONSI program.
- Top real estate developers. Barberello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;10/06/97, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p19
Presents a listing of top real estate developers ranked by the number of square feet owned and/or controlled in New Jersey.
- Forecast breakfasts. // Business News New Jersey;01/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, pS17
Reports on the New Jersey Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors' meeting held in February 2000.
- Corrections. // Orange County Business Journal;1/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p3
A correction to the article which provides list of commercial real estate brokers in the 2006 Book of Lists that was published in the previous issue is presented.